IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

13 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

There are people walking around the UK, and probably the IOM, with AZ vaccine made in India. The Indian Government have blocked further exports to the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/56483766

UK gets nearly all its AZ vaccinations from UK factories, only 5m due from India, see BBC report, Pfizer mainly comes from Eu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/56483766

16 minutes ago, Banker said:

UK gets nearly all its AZ vaccinations from UK factories, only 5m due from India, see BBC report, Pfizer mainly comes from Eu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/56483766

10% (10 million doses) of the UK's AZ order was due to come from India. 5 million doses have been supplied, and the other 5 million are being held back due to an export ban.

You stated that ALL of the UK's AZ supply was made in the UK - which isn't correct.

5 million doses is about 12 days worth first jabs at current rates. It's not surprising they've had to slow down.

Edited by madmanxpilot
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

10% (10 million doses) of the UK's AZ order was due to come from India. 5 million doses have been supplied, and the other 5 million are being held back due to an export ban.

You stated that ALL of the UK's AZ supply was made in the UK - which isn't correct.

5 million doses is about 12 days worth first jabs at current rates. It's not surprising they've had to slow down.

I said nearly all in the text you quoted!! We had 5m from India & due 5m more some time 

7 minutes ago, Banker said:

I said nearly all in the text you quoted!! We had 5m from India & due 5m more some time 

My comments were regarding your reply to Cambon, where you rather flippantly said he'd be proven wrong when you were actually wrong yourself! If you're gonna dish it you gotta know how to take it 😝

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 14.53.18.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kopek said:

'' Go educate yourself ! '', says David !!!

Don't phone your Doctor for medical advice, go on Google to find out what you want!

May as well just go to UKNHS and find your cure too?

In revealing that the person who just died was not 'from covid', is that breaching patient confidentiality? Could narrow it down for some close friends or neighbours ?

Eh? Breaching confidentiality? Jesus wept.

I listened to what Ashford said.  I'm assuming you clearly didn't?

2 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Eh? Breaching confidentiality? Jesus wept.

I listened to what Ashford said.  I'm assuming you clearly didn't?

All this nonsense about privacy and confidentiality then they go and holler your name out at the top of their lungs at the vaccination hubs!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, finlo said:

All this nonsense about privacy and confidentiality then they go and holler your name out at the top of their lungs at the vaccination hubs!

It isn't confidential information anyway.  The death and cause of it is registered and available in public record.    

• Like 3