IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

28 minutes ago, kevster said:

A UK vaccination centre shown on this evenings 10pm news..... Not a skirting board in sight!

Yes, I see some in CoMin have picked up on the skirting board thing. I agree skirting doesn't cost that much, even if it is fixed, painted, sealed top and bottom.

It is more an indicative item, of the huge amount spent on the vaccination centres.

As in, moveable purpose built hospital screens don't need, erm, any skirting board at all.

• Like 2

A friend recently just out of isolation was caught up in the covid cluster in the pub in Douglas just before lockdown, l was surprised when she told me trace and track were only interested in one location she had been in that day, dismissed the other places she had visited. 

Maybe l misunderstand how the tracing works? 

Which pub was that?

There was a Laxey pub before this lockdown, and a Douglas pub featured before Lockdown2.

The track and Trace team are highly experienced according to Dr Henrietta. I am sure they are very good but they can't be "highly experience". 

If people keep to the guidelines and regulations, on the Isle of Man Track and Trace should be relatively straightforward.

Should be.

5 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Interestingly my taxi driver tonights brother had to go to A and E on Sunday and they werent interested in testing for covid . Anyone else think this is surprising ? 

It depends why he went to A&E. If he went with breathlessness and a cough, I would be surprised. If he went with a sprained ankle, not so surprised.

Edited by Newbie
typo

7 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Interestingly my taxi driver tonights brother had to go to A and E on Sunday and they werent interested in testing for covid . Anyone else think this is surprising ? 

They only test if you’re being admitted or day procedure, they don’t test people who attend doctors or dentist either as they all take precautions and are vaccinated