IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

18 minutes ago, Utah 01 said:

'Under-60s who have received one dose of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine should have a different second dose, German officials have advised.'

Should we/you/I?

No we should stick to advice, Spain say those who have had 1 dose of AZ may not be given a second dose of anything, Italy is slightly different again. It’s the usual European shambles with vaccinations & most things 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Banker said:

It’s the usual European shambles with vaccinations & most things 

European shambles, eh? You do realise, don't you, that each member of the EU retains sovereignty over their own healthcare and other systems. Just because the Leave Campaign lied about having to Brexit to regain UK sovereignty doesn't make it true. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zarley said:

European shambles, eh? You do realise, don't you, that each member of the EU retains sovereignty over their own healthcare and other systems. Just because the Leave Campaign lied about having to Brexit to regain UK sovereignty doesn't make it true. 

Yes I know but the vaccine supply all comes via the EU , the delay in supply, authorization, distribution in mainly down to EU executive 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zarley said:

Privatised healthcare encroaching on any NHS facilities makes me extremely wary and nervous. 

if either the NHS or the private lot have a certain item of equipment wouldn't it be better to have them next to each other so each could use it, for a fee, when necessary rather than double up on hardware ?

Edited by Pipsqueak