IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Taking a look at the Jersey reopening framework.

It seems that they are planning on allowing all inbound travel to resume no earlier than May 17 (excluding U.K. banned country list).

It’s unclear on the isolation / testing requirements from that date but it’s nice to see them put a date on it.

Are we that far behind our Channel Island counterparts?

DB5D906F-31D3-48C1-8AD5-DAC687884487.jpeg

Just now, Nom de plume said:

Taking a look at the Jersey reopening framework.

It seems that they are planning on allowing all inbound travel to resume no earlier than May 17 (excluding U.K. banned country list).

It’s unclear on the isolation / testing requirements from that date but it’s nice to see them put a date on it.

Are we that far behind our Channel Island counterparts?

DB5D906F-31D3-48C1-8AD5-DAC687884487.jpeg

Guernsey are doing something similar, also Jersey considering reducing any isolation requirement for those vaccinated 

https://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2021/04/08/covid-status-certification-could-enable-freer-travel/

1 hour ago, Barlow said:

"...at this moment in time" for me

Ah well, I didn't even get tipsy.

Anyway, here's today's Facebook viewing figures graph. A bit of dip just before questions but there was a good few people watching this today, 4k at the end of broadcast (plus Manx Radio and Youtube)

1570142143_20210408COvidbriefing01.thumb.png.50f12362f2dd03e7e7d3c6318142801d.png

the hidden 7G cell towers for the mind control microchips everybody is getting implanted with must all be installed  now then?  this is just an opinion, i'm not stating it as a fact 

Edited by Pipsqueak
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Manx Yeller said:

The whole "there's no evidence of blood clots with the 2nd dose" I would have thought that the vast majority of AZ jabs were first doses at the moment? So whilst it's likely to be a true statement, would suggest it's slightly misleading....

just for a change.

2 minutes ago, Pipsqueak said:

the hidden 7G cell towers for the mind control microchips everybody is getting implanted with must all be installed  now then?  this is just an opinion, i'm not stating it as a fact 

Is that the one by Masonic Hall?

• Haha 1