IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, Banker said:

That’s Pongo & Cambon normal response to anyone who wants to see borders policy eased in line with similar jurisdictions 

I want to see our borders policy eased in line with similar jurisdictions, but we are behind them. E.G. Jersey has 4 active cases. I.o.M. Has 58. Jersey is ready to ease borders I.o.M. is not. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Cambon said:

I want to see our borders policy eased in line with similar jurisdictions, but we are behind them. E.G. Jersey has 4 active cases. I.o.M. Has 58. Jersey is ready to ease borders I.o.M. is not. 

By the time they ease theirs we’ll be at zero & ready to move.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

They haven’t been doing click and collect all week as far as I can tell. Heard people saying they were queuing outside to get in

during click and collect for the masses trades persons were allowed inside to pay for stuff. they park up outside,  hand over a list of what they want, it gets bought out to them by a staff member then they go into pay.

1 hour ago, Pipsqueak said:

during click and collect for the masses trades persons were allowed inside to pay for stuff. they park up outside,  hand over a list of what they want, it gets bought out to them by a staff member then they go into pay.

Yes, I know that. Click and collect hasn’t been operating this week and everyone seems to be allowed inside. Presumably because of the garden centre.