IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

11 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Because the government got it wrong.  If you had a relative who had died from one cause, but government was making incorrect announcements and counselling a certain course, wouldn't you be a bit pissed off "they show disregard for my bereavement because thet can't even get their death right"?

Jesus wept.

what ARE you on about?

The government didn't phone up someone and tell them their dead relative died from the vaccine.

What makes you think that happened?

3 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

It was utterly embarrassing, It’s the most important briefing of this year so far, for starters it was late, then our health minister is absent, then we don’t hear anything of the vaccine death until prompted by the press, as for the other questions/answers, it was like pulling teeth. I’m happy with what has been announced but it wasn’t worth waiting for and a press release would have been sufficient.

You DO understand why it was late?

11 minutes ago, Gladys said:

FFS, news announced earlier which could derail the vax programme and you don't think it is important that it was wrong?

Derail?

That statement right there is exactly the sort of paranoid environment that seems to exist these days.

How is it "derailing " anything? Explain that one.

27 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yes Moulton is really slimy. Not smart or clever.

Not really. I think quite a few points were raised in a simple inflection.

Howard dropped the "Fastyr Mie" for PM. I bet he wish he'd kept it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Derail?

That statement right there is exactly the sort of paranoid environment that seems to exist these days.

Do you really need that one explaining?

They announced that someone had died from an allergic reaction after a vaccine.

We haven’t vaccinated that many people.

I can do maths and know that even if that was the case the risks would still be incredibly low.

Lots of people just think that if someone here had died then the risk is high.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Derail?

Because people who are reluctant to have the vax, would take it as confirmation that it is dangerous and cause them to have anaphylaxis and die.  Even more so, there will be those who say told you it was dangerous,but they can't cover this one up".

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Derail?

Because there is already plenty of doubt about vaccines and a confused mess about 'vaccine death' just increases it?

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

You DO understand why it was late?

Ironically I think HQ clarified that point rather well, he asked to be excused at 4pm and was refused, it was clear to me at that point that anything in this briefing had already been agreed, so absolutely no reason the information couldn’t have been published earlier.