IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

6 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

That smile at the end almost makes me want to cry,

And then I remember how much money he's getting for doing what he does, badly.

I think the bloke is an absolute bafoon.

But, I have to say I don’t nt think he is being paid enough for the responsibilities he has.

It is a fairly modest salary for anyone to step down to if they were in a good job.

Hence the quality of candidates for people wanting to run our island.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, trmpton said:

Yes.

You are happy that the blatantly obvious has been confirmed after it was already confirmed on Tuesday

You think people are bitching because they still haven’t given a clear route forward, couldn’t even make th bel riding on time, and made an appalling screwup of announcing some deaths that shouldn’t have even been a consideration for public announcement.

What point are you trying to make?

The blatantly obvious is still good news. It would have been obviated if events had been different after Tuesday.

Re the unfortunate deaths and the manner of announcement thereof they are unrelated to the lifting of restrictions. Not sure why you feel the need to mention them. But please let’s not go into that out of respect.

16 minutes ago, Pipsqueak said:

perhaps he should just say 'stats'  ,  even he shouldn't be able to fuck up 1 syllable ,

I wonder if the Cheef Cuntstable and Leftenant Guvonor has had a mention, or has it been all about the Dook of Edinborough

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Itvwas to give the impression to as many plebs as possible that they undertake the serious business of running this great island nation very very seriously indeed. Workaholics the lot of them. 

I think there is a degree of sarcasm in your posts. I am sure that they do undertake their work very seriously ( I know I do in my job and have been accused of being a workaholic)

Re plebs. Is that not the term Andrew Mitchell MP ( scourge of the Isle of Man) used about the policeman who tried to stop him cycling through an entrance to or from the House of Commons which he should not have done?

Not sure it is a term that should be used lightly, if at all

9 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

He isn't getting paid that much.

My heart bleeds for him. He’s hard done to. There are many hard working great Manx public who work hard and quite frankly are on shit wages and poor working conditions. I feel for them.

......... and they will be on shit wages and poor personal tax allowances as a result of HRH The Chief Minister and the King of the Filing Cabinet Ashie, their inept handling of COVID-19. Somebody will have to replenish the coffers!

Edited by 2112
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, 2112 said:

My heart bleeds for him. He’s hard done to. There are many hard working great Manx public who work hard and quite frankly are on shit wages and poor working conditions. I feel for them.

That's life.

He doesn't get paid that much. Especially for the hassle and responsibility .

Far bigger salaries out there for a fraction of the work and responsibility. 

20 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yes let’s pretend someone at best can’t pronounce words properly, or at worst has a speech impediment and make fun of it.

Hilarious.

its his intelligence impediment that is the issue, thick as thick thing from the thick shop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2