IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

11 hours ago, TerryFuchwit said:

That's life.

He doesn't get paid that much. Especially for the hassle and responsibility .

Far bigger salaries out there for a fraction of the work and responsibility. 

Yes your right. He only got in again by a few votes. I can’t see the electorate voting him back in

Far bigger salaries - again your right, especially for people not exactly overbright, have a sense of entitlement and if their part of the establishment even better. I think HRH The Chief Minister will inherit the position of Tynpotwald President. Bigger Salary and fcuk all responsibilities, except to hold a chimps tea party to account every month.

I think Tynpotwald members will run rings around him. Plenty of Morra My, Faster My and Cheef Cuntstable to be talked about. No doubt a statement about the new LEFTENANT Guvenor. 

11 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Some elements of Quayle are beyond his control. Principally his intellect. He cannot help being, essentially, a very limited performer in terms of raw intellectual ability. This underpins his dreadful (frankly unacceptable) performance in terms of verbal communication.

But there are many things he could control. Illustrations are: Stop his blustering, pompous, overbearing approach. Treat people, especially women, with respect. Respond to challenge with dignity and an open mind. But he does none of these things. Because he’s unfit for public office, let alone CM. But he didn’t appoint himself. That was the work of the slimy creatures in the LegCo of the day aided and abetted by some opaque procedural decision making by Rodan. 

So when you post about Quayle’s manifest failings - which are seemingly limitless - don’t forget who put him where he is. Shame on them, because they knew what they would get. They didn’t care what we got.

Worse vote I made, along with voting for Shimmins. Lessons will be learned ......,

1 hour ago, Nom de plume said:

Anyway, HQ referred to a reduction in isolation requirements when ‘we’ reopen our borders at the start of May.

What are we saying people, 7 days?

Test on entry, passive surveillance on negative result & further day 7 test? Isolate if positive?

UK 7 day rolling new infection rate at 28 per 100,000

UCL claiming (though contested) that herd immunity was reached last Monday in the U.K. 

7 days will that count for the MHK's day trip jolly's to Liverpool to 'inspect progress' that will restart or just for us plebs.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Derail?

That statement right there is exactly the sort of paranoid environment that seems to exist these days.

How is it "derailing " anything? Explain that one.

Simples!

Ashie made a complete and embarrassing fcuk up. Someone died yes but hadn’t received the fcuking jab. It has created confusion and doubt, 400 people have refused Astra Zeneca vaccine so that statement is bound to produce more objectors. The stupid thing is IOMG are pandering and giving them Pfizer. I would have liked a one shot vaccine but I ain’t going to get it. I got what I was given and quite frankly I am very grateful. I have to wait 12 weeks between injections, I’m not exactly enamoured but accept the situation, called being pragmatic. 

Ashie had to apologise to the HOK. What a plonker! 

It’s on the Nations Propaganda Mouthpiece MR and on 3fm. 

Perhaps the Civil Sevants in the DHSC and Who Cares? hate Ashie and HRH The Chief Minister so a incorrect is given to them to make them look like even bigger idiots and then it’s apologies all round. Jokers! 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Yes your right. He only got in again by a few votes. I can’t see the electorate voting him back in

Far bigger salaries - again your right, especially for people not exactly overbright, have a sense of entitlement and if their part of the establishment even better. I think HRH The Chief Minister will inherit the position of Tynpotwald President. Bigger Salary and fcuk all responsibilities, except to hold a chimps tea party to account every month.

I think Tynpotwald members will run rings around him. Plenty of Morra My, Faster My and Cheef Cuntstable to be talked about. No doubt a statement about the new LEFTENANT Guvenor. 

What's the problem with Left tenant? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lieutenant

7 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Does anyone know, if you visit people indoors tomorrow, are you still expected to distance? And if so, who’s got a house so big that 10 people can distance inside it? 

I believe the great uncrested  Quayle said that you should try and distance and wear masks if possible. So basically, do what you like. 

Edited by Itsmeee
Sp
  • Like 1

Did I hear correctly that we (well, the IOM Government) are taking advice and using data provided by the University of Warwick?

The same people who told us there's no correlation between school children returning & infection rates rising?

New research finds no evidence that schools are playing a significant role in driving spread of the Covid-19 virus in the community (warwick.ac.uk)

Confused of Douglas.

3 hours ago, Nom de plume said:

Anyway, HQ referred to a reduction in isolation requirements when ‘we’ reopen our borders at the start of May.

What are we saying people, 7 days?

Test on entry, passive surveillance on negative result & further day 7 test? Isolate if positive?

UK 7 day rolling new infection rate at 28 per 100,000

UCL claiming (though contested) that herd immunity was reached last Monday in the U.K. 

Yes, UCL clams are a bit premature. Even Boris said last week that the current infection levels are down to nearly four months of lockdown. Since he said that, the uk has ramped up second jabs and gone from 9% to 16% of adults very quickly. We need to do the same here if we want border open. We are at about 22% of second jabs now, but uk is closing in fast. 

2 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Yes, UCL clams are a bit premature. Even Boris said last week that the current infection levels are down to nearly four months of lockdown. Since he said that, the uk has ramped up second jabs and gone from 9% to 16% of adults very quickly. We need to do the same here if we want border open. We are at about 22% of second jabs now, but uk is closing in fast. 

We'll see how serious Boris & his Government are when the travel 'Green List' is published next week in preparation of the May 17 skies reopening.

9 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Borders will be open with no isolation on production of a negative test four weeks from now.  They have no justification not to and people need to get travelling again.

Just now, trmpton said:

Borders will be open with no isolation on production of a negative test four weeks from now.  They have no justification not to and people need to get travelling again.

They’ll do what they want & you’ll like it son! 

Or it’s Jurby for you my boy.

• Haha 1