IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

40 minutes ago, Banker said:

FFS you negative bugger , it’s nothing to do with tourists people in IOM want to see families & friends. Channel Islands are our peers & similar position to us so it’s natural to compare restrictions as Howie constantly does 

Pongo will literally have nothing to cry about when this is all over. He will probably spend the rest of his life in an iron lung in a lead lined basement taking Zoom calls from Cabinet Office waiting for the world to end while everyone else just gets back to normal with everything. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

By the end of May covid in the UK will be practically nothing so hopefully borders opened and back to normality start of June.

You know you’ll set the loons off with that one. They don’t like being confronted by reality. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Perdita said:

Pongo will literally have nothing to cry about when this is all over. He will probably spend the rest of his life in an iron lung in a lead lined basement taking Zoom calls from Cabinet Office waiting for the world to end while everyone else just gets back to normal with everything. 

Do you start a new account every day now?

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Perdita said:

Many have by now gone completely over the edge on their covid scare agenda. 

10 minutes ago, KinkyBumBoy said:

It does just seem to be a very strange forum this. One largely insane persons private fiefdom. 

D2584258-08C2-463B-A150-FB8779E4FA08.jpeg

I will likely get banned now, but the moderation on here is awful.

A few power hungry soles who determine what can and can't be said.

I have no issue with people being  banned for posting inappropriate content or being abusive to other posters, but they just seem a bit "power hungry"

Bye all 😂 this will probably be my last post

Edited by trmpton
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, trmpton said:

I will likely get banned now, but the moderation on here is awful.

A few power hungry soles who determine what can and can't be said.I

You’re right it’s shit. Run by total arseholes who are in the back pocket of all the forum pretends to be against. For now it’s endlessly spreading the covid scare agenda. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KinkyBumBoy said:

You’re right it’s shit. Run by total arseholes who are in the back pocket of all the forum pretends to be against. For now it’s endlessly spreading the covid scare agenda. 

I guess it is at least 10 years I have been here.

I will be ejected now for questioning the moderation 😂

I am happy to be a moderator and take the pressure off if they don't eject me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, trmpton said:

I am happy to be a moderator and take the pressure off if they don't eject me

What are your government credentials like? Have you ever been caught doing anything bad you shouldn’t have been doing, reached the end of your natural career, or need to rehabilitate yourself for brownie points in any way?