IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

14 minutes ago, Apple said:

For further information..

Details

Intention to Hear Oral Evidence: The Committee intends to hear evidence from Dr Alex Allinson MHK, Minister for Education, Sport and Culture, Mr David Ashford MHK, Minister for Health and Social Care, Mr Will Greenhow, Chief Secretary, Mr Graham Kinrade, Chief Executive Officer of Department of Education, Sport and Culture, Ms Kathryn Magson, Interim Chief Executive Officer of Department of Health and Social Care and Dr Henrietta Ewart, Director of Public Health, Cabinet Office on Monday 19th April commencing at 10.30 am in the Legislative Council Chamber.

I am out.

No way am getting up before lunch for that

1 minute ago, trmpton said:

Or a negative test, or a previous infection.

Periods of isolation, infection in the family, relapses, any side effects, anaphylactic responses.......could be a big passport. Might just need to take your complete medical history. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trmpton said:

I am out.

No way am getting up before lunch for that

We cannot have not both ways. Either we listen to it when information is being provided or we continue to question what we are not being told.

Might be on Tynwald radio. 

1 minute ago, Apple said:

We cannot have not both ways. Either we listen to it when information is being provided or we continue to question what we are not being told.

Might be on Tynwald radio. 

It was tongue in cheek.  I will not surprisingly be up well before 10 30 as I don't yet have the luxury of being retired or a civil servant/teacher.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Banker said:

The 3a with reduced isolation will be announced after Tynwald, then further easing in May. Basically copying Guernsey model on traffic light system but paying Warwick university to model scenario for them. 

Workshops were held last week for Tynwald members working through various options/scenarios & getting feedback.

As Howie says we have to learn to live with Covid !!!

Guernsey initial details for information 

https://www.channel103.com/news/guernsey-news/borders-re-open-with-regional-restrictions-next-week/

With your bizarre Channel Islands obsession again to the fore - I must point out you have failed to update us on Sark ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, trmpton said:

It was tongue in cheek.  I will not surprisingly be up well before 10 30 as I don't yet have the luxury of being retired or a civil servant/teacher.

Even if you were a civil servant/teacher, you still "be up well before 10:30" as lockdown is over tomorrow. Everyone is back to work including CSs and teachers. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Zarley said:

Even if you were a civil servant/teacher, you still "be up well before 10:30" as lockdown is over tomorrow. Everyone is back to work including CSs and teachers. 

Not all, I saw somewhere various government services opening up gradually over the next few weeks.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

With your bizarre Channel Islands obsession again to the fore - I must point out you have failed to update us on Sark ?

You seem very obsessed with my posts, should I be concerned when you come out of bunker?