IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

56 minutes ago, trmpton said:

"14 days isolation or one day with testing and shared isolation will be an option"

Still confused.  Sure as Gladys says the summary was produced last week and is ready to publish as soon as approved.

Why publish such a convoluted document before it is signed off and when people weren't expecting it?

Morons

What's confusing about that?

It's quiet clear.

Just now, trmpton said:

Is it 14 days isolation or one day with a test.  I think the latter,  but lots of people seem unsure

It is either.  You can isolate for 14 days if you won't be tested.  If you will be tested it is one day .  What's difficult to understand there?

It is clear that testing will be prevalent. If you don't want it then you will be isolating.

Has anyone heard the latest ramblings from Ashie being ‘interviewed’ by Paul Moulton? 

Waffle, Waffle and Waffle. Nobles being overwhelmed next year as COVID could return. We have to live with it. I’m a libertarian says Ashie - what Bullshit. 

If he is predicting a return of COVID etc perhaps we should cancel next years TT and FOM, as I don’t know how Nobles will cope. Let’s face it, the Health Service is totally fcuked anyway, judging by the waiting lists.  

• Like 1

Just now, the stinking enigma said:

I'm not sure i agree with covid tests being free for those returning from holiday. Or aren't they?

What are you classing as a holiday? How do you differentiate between a reasonable excuse for travel (in your eyes) and a holiday.

Not that it makes any difference, all are fair game now.