IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

8 minutes ago, Barlow said:

We will for sure. And we'll all be happy and skipping about in the sun and enjoying new life.

But I'll be worrying about all the freedom fighters like your good self sir, hammering away at their covid keyboards all day and all night on Manx Forums in darkened rooms somewhere, with only themselves to fight the good fight which isn't there anymore.

I’m speaking to you from an absolutely chocka Douglas coffee emporium. Not a mask in sight!

You’d be sweating .....

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, snowman said:

Easyjet have cancelled all London - IOM flights prior to 28 June.

Easyjet Manchester - IOM has been removed from sale entirely

They’ll reopen the flights as soon as this Govt gives some real clarity on the reopening situation.

They can’t do much whilst we’re effectively closed.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, snowman said:

The flights have been cancelled

I know what cancelled means, thanks.

Sorry, they’ll reschedule their services once the border situation is clarified.

I wasn’t clear. If we’re open, EJ will be here like flies to shit.

Edited by Nom de plume
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, snowman said:

LGW is available to purchase for departures on 28 June or later

They’ll base their service on bums on seats.

I think EJ runs on min. 80% capacity 

If we reopen end of May, I fully expect flights to return within a day or so.

2 hours ago, madmanxpilot said:

No. Patient Access is one of many third party apps that work in a similar way to the 'official' NHS app by allowing access to your health records held on the EMIS system. 

Having downloaded the app, sent off photos and video, waited three hours for approval, both the NHS app and Patient Access app seem to show exactly the same patient records and prescription renewal information. I think my GP practice must have mentioned / recommended the Patient Access app to me a few years ago.

1 minute ago, The Old Git said:

Having downloaded the app, sent off photos and video, waited three hours for approval, both the NHS app and Patient Access app seem to show exactly the same patient records and prescription renewal information. I think my GP practice must have mentioned / recommended the Patient Access app to me a few years ago.

Patient Access pulls the data from the EMIS/NHS system but I think Patient Access provides more detail on stuff like what your GP enters into the system along with other things like graphs etc. At least that's what I can see for the moment.

22 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Patient Access pulls the data from the EMIS/NHS system but I think Patient Access provides more detail on stuff like what your GP enters into the system along with other things like graphs etc. At least that's what I can see for the moment.

Thanks, will have a closer look later. Any preference on which app to use? Presumably the NHS app will be the one to have any vaccine passport pages. 

1 hour ago, Nom de plume said:

Barlow, Pongo et al will get their heads around it eventually.

Leave me out of your boorish saloon bar commentary please.

It's great that we are gradually able to open up for now. You have been consistently wrong and unpleasantly bullish about the correct approach since this crisis began. But, like a stopped clock, your time has finally arrived.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, The Old Git said:

Thanks, will have a closer look later. Any preference on which app to use? Presumably the NHS app will be the one to have any vaccine passport pages. 

I prefer the Patient Access app simply because it provides more bells and whistles. And I'm guessing that the EMIS/NHS system will have the vaccine passport info to start with and I guess the PA app will pull the same data eventually at some point.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

They’ll base their service on bums on seats.

I think EJ runs on min. 80% capacity 

If we reopen end of May, I fully expect flights to return within a day or so.

Easyjet won't be back until they can fill planes.  They can fill planes from 1st July because people will be free to come and go as they please.  So expct that to be the date they are back from.

4 minutes ago, pongo said:

Leave me out of your boorish saloon bar commentary please.

It's great that we are gradually able to open up for now. You have been consistently wrong and unpleasantly bullish about the correct approach since this crisis began. But, like a stopped clock, your time has finally arrived.

.... don’t be like that Pingu x