IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Just now, the stinking enigma said:

It seems a little bit petty to me to redact the entire thing.

HaHa yes. If you read it though it's it the bits that identify the person to whom it applies ( or give a clue) The restrictions and conditions of exemption can be seen, relative to different roles. 

21 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

HaHa yes. If you read it though it's it the bits that identify the person to whom it applies ( or give a clue) The restrictions and conditions of exemption can be seen, relative to different roles. 

Where are you seeing that?  All I can find is a completely redacted document. 

Edited by Gladys

2 hours ago, wrighty said:

Bit rich coming from someone that blames Bojo personally for everything bad about the UK’s pandemic experience. 

The buck stops etc etc.

You have heard of this no doubt....?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Banker said:

What do you mean isolate like everywhere else, the only place in uk you have to isolate for traveling to uk is Guernsey & that changes on 15/05 when they join Jersey in isolating until negative test ie c12 hours.

And lots of places are open in uk , 1000s of self catering ranging from 1 bed to mansions with similar of outside restaurants, hotels etc opening 17/05 although you said it wouldn’t happen!

we have 7 days plus 3 more days of lack of freedom to visit.

You don’t seem to grasp basics very well.

So again, you failed to read and understand my post. You will struggle to find accommodation in the uk. Yes some places are open. Those that are open are taking in essential workers only or are fully booked. 

You can talk about changes in a few weeks time, that does not change the situation now! 

2 hours ago, trmpton said:

Just open up for unrestricted British travel (and ROI) with a clear test required on arrival.  Give the airlines confidence to get routes running again and let's have a great summer season.

Hear, hear!

Mr Toad and the MBE just aren't going to let go or, more accurately, make a decisive decision.  We HAVE to open up and it needs to be sooner rather than later.  This drip, drip, drip  approach is utter K.....p and, as far as these latest brainfart rules are concerned, because only a hot-air excreter like Mr Toad and similar cronies could ever dream up, they are of absolutely no use to anyone.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, P.K. said:

The buck stops etc etc.

So, in India, perhaps the buck stops with a government that allows institutional corruption to impair its ability to protect its citizens in a pandemic?

Can't see the difference myself. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

The buck stops etc etc.

It’s your blatant hypocrisy that bugs me. On the one hand your saying “human tragedy, don’t blame etc” (India) on the other it’s “I entirely blame totally amoral narcissistic etc” (UK).  I don’t think you can have it both ways just because you have a pathological hatred of Boris, but don’t really have feelings either way for Narendra Modi. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Cambon said:

So again, you failed to read and understand my post. You will struggle to find accommodation in the uk. Yes some places are open. Those that are open are taking in essential workers only or are fully booked. 

You can talk about changes in a few weeks time, that does not change the situation now! 

Absolute bollocks !! Loads of accommodation available to rent plus hotels in Scotland. Problem is finding availability particularly lakes, Cornwall etc as it’s so busy. But more coming online if you’re quick 

Edited by Banker

50 minutes ago, Banker said:

Absolute bollocks !! Loads of accommodation available to rent plus hotels in Scotland. Problem is finding availability particularly lakes, Cornwall etc as it’s so busy. But more coming online if you’re quick 

So in other words, it is not "Absolute bollocks", is it? 

Have you started on the turbo shandies early today, or something? 

33 minutes ago, Cambon said:

So in other words, it is not "Absolute bollocks", is it? 

Have you started on the turbo shandies early today, or something? 

Yes it’s bollocks , just because you want to stay locked in Isle of Man doesn’t mean everyone else does. By the way try Airbnb, it’s a new way of booking accommodation, 000s to rent!!

Just go back to your bunker & firewater!!

Edited by Banker