IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

14 minutes ago, Cambon said:

So, will there be unrestricted, worldwide travel from the uk on 21 June? No.  It was never going to happen. Instead of making Boris and his team look bad by changing the dates, he closed the border with the traffic lights system. 

My prediction was Iom borders would be open in July, but don't expect to much international travel until September. That is now looking unlikely. More like next year.

No you said IOM borders September and no international travel & UK wouldn’t meet road map, wrong every time!!

1 hour ago, Nom de plume said:

There are still loads of social media Manx cranks (mainly on Twitter) professing to the notion that the bodies are going to start piling up in Nobles soon.

Mainly whining on about mask wearing (or lack of it) about the place.

They don’t like the fact that mitigation is seen by many as making personal choices.

They want spoon feeding by Howard.

That's the doom coven. 

16 minutes ago, Cambon said:

So, will there be unrestricted, worldwide travel from the uk on 21 June? No.  It was never going to happen. Instead of making Boris and his team look bad by changing the dates, he closed the border with the traffic lights system. 

My prediction was Iom borders would be open in July, but don't expect to much international travel until September. That is now looking unlikely. More like next year.

I now think you must be the guy doing the renovations in my house.

"No, I dint say the kitchen would be finished in April.  I said we would have considered finishing it depending on the traffic light system at Howden's and in light of a lack of progress we decided to leave it unfinished and use that time to make nearly every other room uninhabitable as well while we watch world conditions, change what we said every fews days, and adapt our communications on the issues to make us look slightly less stupid than we really are"

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Nom de plume said:

Have you followed them? Jesus!

Their lives must be fucking miserable like.

It’s like some sort of a Covid love in.

It’s the usual Kirk Michael, Ramsey and Port Erin pant wetting circle of covid ‘experts’. Very similar to a lot of the aggravated scaremongering doom-foretelling guff on here too. 

Edited by Mr Roboto

41 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

Have you followed them? Jesus!

Their lives must be fucking miserable like.

It’s like some sort of a Covid love in.

I try and follow lots of Manx accounts. The weird thing about those guys is that some of them are obviously educated and knowledgeable people,but they'd have us locked down for years.

44 minutes ago, Banker said:

Jesus are you fuckers still on here spewing out the same old shit. Its been over a year guys, any chance of a record change?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nom de plume said:

There are still loads of social media Manx cranks (mainly on Twitter) professing to the notion that the bodies are going to start piling up in Nobles soon.

Mainly whining on about mask wearing (or lack of it) about the place.

They don’t like the fact that mitigation is seen by many as making personal choices.

They want spoon feeding by Howard.

Saint Rachel?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Actually, that is your interpretation. Wrong every time! 

This is one of your actual quotes 2 weeks ago

I stand by the fact that we will not be borders level 2 or lower before September. 

Doesn't need much interpretation and there's many more like it😀

2 hours ago, Banker said:

If you look at the actual share prices, all those gains have been lost in late trading yeasterday and today.

But let's not have reality on here! 

Some of the doomers are retired / ex professionals.   They are, of course, perfectly entitled to express their views, but it's a bit rich when some of them are sitting back on fat pensions advocating permanent lockdown and the consequent income fall for others.      Do they really think that the small cafes & similar businesses could survive social distancing and masks for ever (as they appear to want).     Meanwhile in the real world............... 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Blackajah said:

Some of the doomers are retired / ex professionals.   They are, of course, perfectly entitled to express their views, but it's a bit rich when some of them are sitting back on fat pensions advocating permanent lockdown and the consequent income fall for others ............... 

Baby-doomers .... sat on their capacious pensions having sucked the wealth out of the system for the last 50 years who expect their children and grandchildren to stay locked up forever just because it suits their end of the world mindset. There a fair number on here too. 

• Like 3