IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, Cambon said:

Well, yes. We already knew that about 17th.

What the CDC do and say is relevant everywhere. I would rather listen to what they say than listen to Tony Blair, whose stupid idea it was to push dosage out to twelve weeks. 

Stupid idea? Turned out to be genius.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Cambon said:

I laughed out loud at your change the record comment! 

Lets just hope the single dose is enough. According to CDC, Pfizer second jab must be given within six weeks. They don't use AZ in the USA. 

Did you not see the link up thread about the UK being in a great place by August because people will have had first doses

2 hours ago, Nom de plume said:

Big announcement incoming.

Tuesday.

Brace, Brace ...

Why do we have to wait until Tuesday?  If its big enough, the announcement can be made right away.  Particularly as keeping a lid on stuff like this is almost impossible over here, vis your post. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Why do we have to wait until Tuesday?  If its big enough, the announcement can be made right away.  Particularly as keeping a lid on stuff like this is almost impossible over here, vis your post. 

Likely pomp & fanfare Gladys. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Do Cambon & PK need tin hats😂

It will be the opening of the border dates being moved forward. 

Hopefully no isolation and no testing from end of May, so a four week progression.

Hopefully, maybe, if they see sense 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Why do we have to wait until Tuesday? 

They’re making Quayle write it out in crayon to help him memorize it.

• Haha 3

As much as I would like all border restrictions removed, my bet is further loosening of borders to coincide with UK easing, on 17th May with test on arrival with no isolation if negative, with another follow up test.

I am aware that Comin have come under massive pressure by business to open up now, but are fully open borders so soon too much to hope for? To be fair he did surprise us in LD 1 when all remaining restrictions were removed in one go. I await with interest.

9 hours ago, Gladys said:

I am not sure, but would a lab on the boat be able to function in high seas?  I really don't  know the answer but you would think being on choppy waters wouldn't be ideal conditions for a lab.  If RG did suggest this, then presumably it would be OK. 

For some, whatever the omnipotent RG suggests, they presume it to be OK.

She could proclaim the earth is indeed flat and her followers/ sycophants would adopt the same position.

7 hours ago, Banker said:

But you kept saying UK wouldn’t hit roadmap dates!

What CDC do only has relevance in USA , same as Germany lifting many Covid restrictions on fully vaccinated residents it only has relevance in Germany .

No I didn't. I said unrestricted travel would not happen by June 21. 

Boris, quite correctly, and finally has closed the borders. That will allow unrestricted travel to uk from here. Hoorah. Just as I said about two weeks ago.

Your dismissal of what other countries systems are saying tells me that you are a complete and utter twit. I pity you. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

For some, whatever the omnipotent RG suggests, they presume it to be OK.

She could proclaim the earth is indeed flat and her followers/ sycophants would adopt the same position.

You trying to claim it's not flat?

• Haha 1