IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

8 minutes ago, snowman said:

It would be handy to know whether an island resident had to isolate. Its only a couple of weeks away

It would be very handy snowman & not unreasonable to ask nor be furnished with dates & requirements.

This Government seems to hide itself away & wait for the Channel Islands to move through the levels before following suit two weeks later lauding themselves as bastions of public protection.

Their two wishy washy attempts at issuing Exit Strategies have been so full of holes, they’d have sank weeks ago.

There are 16 days to run between now & the 29th May and nobody has a clue what is to be expected of them from that date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

Yes. I now permit you to walk from your kitchen to your garden.

...and stay there for 10 days before walking back in.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

It would be very handy snowman & not unreasonable to ask nor be furnished with dates & requirements.

This Government seems to hide itself away & wait for the Channel Islands to move through the levels before following suit two weeks later lauding themselves as bastions of public protection.

Their two wishy washy attempts at issuing Exit Strategies have been so full of holes, they’d have sank weeks ago.

There are 16 days to run between now & the 29th May and nobody has a clue what is to be expected of them from that date.

I think it’s some twit like Cambon advising them!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, snowman said:

There is no briefing today

Saves having to answer any awkward questions then, about anything else. 

30 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

Missing Henrietta - seems so quiet without her.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

It is actually clear in the document. Level two is testbon day 0&6 (like jersey). The only unclear bit is whether after a negative day 0 test, one can go about their business. I suspect it is, but that is the bit to be confirmed based on vaccinations and uk figures, which obviously were complete unknowns six weeks ago. 

Freedom comes on June 28, again depending on vaccinations and uk figures that were complete unknowns six weeks ago and are complete unknowns for six weeks time.

19 minutes ago, Banker said:

I think it’s some twit like Cambon advising them!

If you had bothered to read the IOM exit strategy (mk2), it would have saved you bleating on about how fantastic and how far ahead of us Jersey is. They are not. As at right now they are behind. On 28 May they will be a tiny bit ahead, for a day. Then a lot behind.

But don't let facts get in the way. Your pathetic attempts at abuse make me laugh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Cambon said:

It is actually clear in the document. Level two is testbon day 0&6 (like jersey). The only unclear bit is whether after a negative day 0 test, one can go about their business. I suspect it is, but that is the bit to be confirmed based on vaccinations and uk figures, which obviously were complete unknowns six weeks ago. 

Freedom comes on June 28, again depending on vaccinations and uk figures that were complete unknowns six weeks ago and are complete unknowns for six weeks time.

The bit about whether you can come & go is the bit most are bothered about, wouldn’t you say?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

The bit about whether you can come & go is the bit most are bothered about, wouldn’t you say?

I disagree.

The bit I'm most bothered about is not whether I can come or go, because I've been doing that anyway!  It's whether or not I have to self-isolate inbetween times that concerns me...

8 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I disagree.

The bit I'm most bothered about is not whether I can come or go, because I've been doing that anyway!  It's whether or not I have to self-isolate inbetween times that concerns me...

For those who work and can't be off to Isolate the two things are the same

1 hour ago, Nom de plume said:

Yes, you can come and go. That is the point of 0&6 testing. You are released on negative day 0 test. That said, if you test positive..............

That is the risk you take.