IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

57 minutes ago, Cambon said:

I know 12 people over here who tested positive for the virus. None were travel related. Five were children. All 12 had symptoms and were ill (including the children). None needed hospital treatment. At least two have long Covid. Only four were over 50. 

What are you worried about then? Nobody ended up in hospital and nobody died.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, MarkPark said:

What are you worried about then? Nobody ended up in hospital and nobody died.

Do you (or indeed anybody else) know all about long Covid?

Would you like a dose?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, trmpton said:

Our best bet of getting back to normally based on the bizarre framework is actually for the virus to start running through our population so that the rates here are the same as the UK.

If I remember correctly you would be OK with manx folks losing two loved ones per week to Covid to feed your totally selfish agenda.

What do you think that says about you as a person...?

1 hour ago, Barlow said:

Do you (or indeed anybody else) know all about long Covid?

Would you like a dose?

Post viral syndromes are fairly common. Even Mark Cavendish was taken out for a whole season with the hangover from a EBV infection. Long covid is being positioned and built up into something it most likely won’t be - which is a life long debilitating illness. Nevertheless the scaremongers seem to love to push the concept of long covid as it nicely pads this mess out for years in order to suit their general doom view.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

If I remember correctly you would be OK with manx folks losing two loved ones per week to Covid to feed your totally selfish agenda.

What do you think that says about you as a person...?

Doesn't say much about your ability to understand sums.

1 hour ago, MarkPark said:

Long covid is being positioned and built up into something it most likely won’t be - which is a life long debilitating illness. 

Maybe you should have applied to go on the expert advisory group with your incisive knowledge.

I ask you again, would you mind a dose of Covid?

Edited by Barlow
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, trmpton said:

I have had it.  No issues.

Next

If they're psychological issues, well, how would you know...?

I mean, two manx fatalities a week just so that you can visit Grimsby Sur Mer, which is nothing at all like Douglas, and definitely a proper holiday and nothing like a staycation, well worth it...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, P.K. said:

If they're psychological issues, well, how would you know...?

I mean, two manx fatalities a week just so that you can visit Grimsby Sur Mer, which is nothing at all like Douglas, and definitely a proper holiday and nothing like a staycation, well worth it...

Do you drive or ever get in a car?

Hundreds of fatalities a day just so you can go to the shops!!!!!!

Should definitely ban all cars worldwide.

PS - Did you just suggest I have mental health issues based on some posts on here, none of which have been abusive, and where I simply express a different opinion to you and some others?  Remember this is a discussion board?  It says so right at the top of your screen.

OK then 😅

Edited by trmpton
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, trmpton said:

Do you drive or ever get in a car?

Hundreds of fatalities a day just so you can go to the shops!!!!!!

Should definitely ban all cars worldwide.

PS - Did you just suggest I have mental health issues based on some posts on here, none of which have been abusive, and where I simply express a different opinion to you and some others?  Remember this is a discussion board?  It says so right at the top of your screen.

OK then 😅

Not the childish "RTA" so-called argument again. How tedious...

Add to them the smoking and drinking brigade and then you will be in a position to consider the social norms developed over years compared to a once in a century event that infects all those susceptible irrespective of whether they drink, smoke or drive a car with the express intention of killing them.

The level of trolling on here has really sunk to new nadir...

• Haha 1