IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

While I understand the point you are making, it is also wrong.

As much as what Dangly dog has been posting today is dog turd as opposed to dogs bollocks.  I can't argue with him/her on this one.

Doesn't alter the fact we should be bang more jabs into people whenever we can though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AlanShimmin said:

No struggling here pal. It just seems strange that you think vaccines don't need to be administered to be effective 

I haven't said that at all.  That's just silly.

There is currently no critically vulnerable segment of people that hasn't been dosed twice. (Assuming they want it, obviously some strange people don't want it).

The current two week break really isn't doing any harm.  The over reaction to it is typical of social media lynch mob who are moaning for the sake of it.

... and can anyone elucidate on why the states of Texas & Florida in the United States, with a combined population of over 50 million, are not building bridges with the bodies of those perishing from Covid & the hundreds of variants kicking about across the pond, despite being open without restrictions for weeks & months now?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

Are there any other jurisdictions in the U.K. or beyond having a two week vaccination holiday?

I didn’t know this was even happening until the weekend.

Jesus.

Not to my knowledge (everyone else seems to be accelerating) and although I knew, its does not widely known. However I thought you would have known, have you been away?

Just now, Happier diner said:

Not to my knowledge (everyone else seems to be accelerating) and although I knew, its does not widely known. However I thought you would have known, have you been away?

I’ll be honest, I’ve been busying myself with work & family stuff away from the madness of it all.

I was fairly happy with the move to Level 2.5 when that broke but this news has just shown them up to be the charlatans that they are.

We are being led by idiots that can’t plan anything to go right, literally anything.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

I haven't said that at all.  That's just silly.

There is currently no critically vulnerable segment of people that hasn't been dosed twice. (Assuming they want it, obviously some strange people don't want it).

The current two week break really isn't doing any harm.  The over reaction to it is typical of social media lynch mob who are moaning for the sake of it.

You're not getting it. 

There is no other territory or country in the world currently choosing to have a two week vaccination holiday. 

Just because there is no known covid here or any groups that you deem to be at risk, is not a reason to take a jab break. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, AlanShimmin said:

You're not getting it. 

There is no other territory or country in the world currently choosing to have a two week vaccination holiday. 

Just because there is no known covid here or any groups that you deem to be at risk, is not a reason to take a jab break. 

It reduces transmission, that is exactly why we should be getting on with it.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

I’ll be honest, I’ve been busying myself with work & family stuff away from the madness of it all.

I was fairly happy with the move to Level 2.5 when that broke but this news has just shown them up to be the charlatans that they are.

We are being led by idiots that can’t plan anything to go right, literally anything.

UK will take a look at our vaccine holiday and realise we're not using what they're delivering. They'll redirect them. 

They're literally trying to vaccinate anyone and everyone who can have a vaccine. 

23 minutes ago, AlanShimmin said:

You're not getting it. 

Firstly, you have no idea what the rest of the world is doing.   The data available suggests the Isle of Man is well along with vaccinations if you were formulating a league table.

Also, if ever there was a reason not to be hysterical (which is what you are being) about a break you've outlined it.