IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 minute ago, trmpton said:

What did yours say?

Unlike you and the rest of the  "Do what the CI's are doing whether it's appropriate or not.."  brigade I do not have a very very tedious axe to grind. So why would I contact my MHK?

It's like Banker's (SP?) moan above about the expanding flights to the CI's etc etc which is simply that the carriers know that the CI's have nice weather hence a viable tourist industry so they will get bums on seats. What Banker expects IOMG to do about that God only knows.

The words " pissing in the wind" come to mind here...

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

Unlike you and the rest of the  "Do what the CI's are doing whether it's appropriate or not.."  brigade I do not have a very very tedious axe to grind. So why would I contact my MHK?

It's like Banker's (SP?) moan above about the expanding flights to the CI's etc etc which is simply that the carriers know that the CI's have nice weather hence a viable tourist industry so they will get bums on seats. What Banker expects IOMG to do about that God only knows.

The words " pissing in the wind" come to mind here...

If the CI screw up I will Be the first to say so.

Fact is that they and we are comparable in a lot of ways and they have made a much better job of this than our idiots have.

Have you watched their briefings vs ours? It is embarrassing.

Did you see how quickly they started vaccinating?

Have you seen how many second jabs they have done?

Have you seen how busy their hotels are?

Have you seen how full their morgues are because of their heinous decision to open up a couple of weeks ago?

5 minutes ago, trmpton said:

If the CI screw up I will Be the first to say so.

Fact is that they and we are comparable in a lot of ways and they have made a much better job of this than our idiots have.

Have you watched their briefings vs ours? It is embarrassing.

Did you see how quickly they started vaccinating?

Have you seen how many second jabs they have done?

Have you seen how busy their hotels are?

Have you seen how full their morgues are because of their heinous decision to open up a couple of weeks ago?

Then tell all that to your MHK.

With the shameful Dr Glover episode, the fortnight vaccination hiatus and the Indian Variant being so-called because it originated in India, among others, has not shown IOMG in a very good light. But then I thought with a complete and utter lack of leadership they were always going to struggle.

As to media briefings I don't care if they are put together by Saatchi & Saatchi or the Chuckle Brothers as long as they have accurate data and get the message across.

Anyway I'm manx so to me what the CI's get up to is a complete irrelevance....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Then tell all that to your MHK.

With the shameful Dr Glover episode, the fortnight vaccination hiatus and the Indian Variant being so-called because it originated in India, among others, has not shown IOMG in a very good light. But then I thought with a complete and utter lack of leadership they were always going to struggle.

As to media briefings I don't care if they are put together by Saatchi & Saatchi or the Chuckle Brothers as long as they have accurate data and get the message across.

Anyway I'm manx so to me what the CI's get up to is a complete irrelevance....

Are you as Manx as me though?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Banker said:

Here’s another one for PK 

Double vaccinations then no need to isolate even from red zone, good idea !! I’m sure we’ll copy in 2 months & claim as Manx solutions 😂

https://www.channel103.com/news/jersey/uk-amber-travel-areas-turning-green-travel/

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Piss in the ear of your MHK.

Simples...

Already called it this week, they will defer citing the Delta variant as a desperate pretext to try and keep us bottled up for another month so we can't all fuck off and spend our hoarded billions anywhere except this dump and the bigger dump next door.

They are going to look like proper dicks if they extend the border controls when by all accounts the boat is getting full for every sailing over the summer.

• Like 1

Anyway, how is Ashy planning a 'complex logistical exercise' to give booster jabs when there is no official concensus on booster jabs? 

People are still going to be turning 18 and may want a jab? There's also the possibility that over 12s will be vaccinated. 

I'm not sure any contry on earth is planning to end their primary vaccination programme. But then no other county took a 2 week vaccination holiday. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/revaccination-complex-logisitical-exercise-says-minister/

Manx solutions for Manx (created) problems too the extreme. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, The Chief said:

Already called it this week, they will defer citing the Delta variant as a desperate pretext to try and keep us bottled up for another month so we can't all fuck off and spend our hoarded billions anywhere except this dump and the bigger dump next door.

They are going to look like proper dicks if they extend the border controls when by all accounts the boat is getting full for every sailing over the summer.

We will be more open than we are now by the 28th.  No question.