IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

When was that?

Late 70s through to mid eighties? If it's the one I think is being referred to, the premises are now the town Masonic Hall.

ETA Just seen later posts :flowers:

Edited by Non-Believer
Correction

30 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Late 70s through to mid eighties? If it's the one I think is being referred to, the premises are now the town Masonic Hall.

ETA Just seen later posts :flowers:

I remember going upstairs to pick something up in the early 70's I think, but memory plays tricks at times.

54 minutes ago, Banker said:

Stop posting lies again, Jersey have 11 active cases and none is hospital and isolation is not mandatory in Jersey unless you come from an amber or red country similar to UK. Guernsey now is 7 days isolation and one test , not 2 as you made up,under next phase will move to 1/2 days isolation  if test on arrival negative. jersey figures below from official source not your made up one

Total tests

Pending test results

Total negative tests

Total confirmed positive cases

Known active cases

Known direct contacts of active cases

Total recovered

The Guernsey 7 Day test option if you are eligible does have a few restrictions it is not do as you like once you are pronounced negative:

1. A Relevant Person must provide such information to officers from Public Health, the Guernsey Border Agency and Guernsey Police, and to any other persons authorised in this behalf by the Guernsey Border Agency, as those officers and persons may require in 4 connection with the operation and enforcement of the 7 day self-isolation option, and must comply with any other direction from those officers in that connection.

2. A Relevant Person must undergo a test for COVID-19 on the seventh day after arrival (or at such other time as the Medical Officer of Health may direct), or else self-isolate for the 14 day period. That test – referred to in this section as a 7 Day Test - will be undertaken at the Princess Elizabeth Hospital3 (or any other site approved for this purpose by the Medical Officer of Health) by a nasopharyngeal swab (or such other test procedure approved for this purpose by the Medical Officer of Health).

3. The requirement to self-isolate for the remainder of the 14 days does not apply to a Relevant Person who has tested negative for COVID-19 on a 7 Day Test if, and only if, the Relevant Person complies with each of the following restrictions during that period -

3.1 the Relevant Person must at all times be vigilant for symptoms, however mild, of COVID-19; must report any such symptoms immediately to Public Health; and must comply with any instructions given by Public Health thereafter (which may, for the avoidance of doubt, include an immediate resumption of self-isolation);

3.2 the Relevant Person must not enter a nursing, care or residential home without the prior agreement of the manager of the home, received after having informed the manager of the home of his or her status as being subject to these restrictions, and in any event must not return to work in such a home;

3.3 the Relevant Person must not, other than in an emergency, enter the Princess Elizabeth Hospital, and in an emergency must give prior notification of his or her status as being subject to these restrictions before entering the Princess Elizabeth Hospital if reasonably practicable in all the circumstances;

3.4 the Relevant Person must inform any other healthcare provider of his or her status as being subject to these restrictions when making any appointment for care;

3.5 the Relevant Person must, so far as reasonably practicable, keep a record of people met and places visited (to assist with contact tracing if necessary);

3.6 the Relevant Person must not travel to Alderney; and

3.7 the Relevant Person must comply with any additional conditions and restrictions imposed from time to time by the Medical Officer of Health

3 minutes ago, Major Rushen said:

The Guernsey 7 Day test option if you are eligible does have a few restrictions it is not do as you like once you are pronounced negative:

Yes but hardly that restrictive, the main point is you can leave house and go walking etc on day 8.

when they move to phase5c it will be 1/2 days isolation if you travel from select countries including UK 

3 hours ago, Major Rushen said:

1. A Relevant Person must provide such information to officers from Public Health, the Guernsey Border Agency and Guernsey Police, and to any other persons authorised in this behalf by the Guernsey Border Agency, as those officers and persons may require in 4 connection with the operation and enforcement of the 7 day self-isolation option, and must comply with any other direction from those officers in that connection.

2. A Relevant Person must undergo a test for COVID-19 on the seventh day after arrival (or at such other time as the Medical Officer of Health may direct), or else self-isolate for the 14 day period. That test – referred to in this section as a 7 Day Test - will be undertaken at the Princess Elizabeth Hospital3 (or any other site approved for this purpose by the Medical Officer of Health) by a nasopharyngeal swab (or such other test procedure approved for this purpose by the Medical Officer of Health).

3. The requirement to self-isolate for the remainder of the 14 days does not apply to a Relevant Person who has tested negative for COVID-19 on a 7 Day Test if, and only if, the Relevant Person complies with each of the following restrictions during that period -

3.1 the Relevant Person must at all times be vigilant for symptoms, however mild, of COVID-19; must report any such symptoms immediately to Public Health; and must comply with any instructions given by Public Health thereafter (which may, for the avoidance of doubt, include an immediate resumption of self-isolation);

3.2 the Relevant Person must not enter a nursing, care or residential home without the prior agreement of the manager of the home, received after having informed the manager of the home of his or her status as being subject to these restrictions, and in any event must not return to work in such a home;

3.3 the Relevant Person must not, other than in an emergency, enter the Princess Elizabeth Hospital, and in an emergency must give prior notification of his or her status as being subject to these restrictions before entering the Princess Elizabeth Hospital if reasonably practicable in all the circumstances;

3.4 the Relevant Person must inform any other healthcare provider of his or her status as being subject to these restrictions when making any appointment for care;

3.5 the Relevant Person must, so far as reasonably practicable, keep a record of people met and places visited (to assist with contact tracing if necessary);

3.6 the Relevant Person must not travel to Alderney; and

3.7 the Relevant Person must comply with any additional conditions and restrictions imposed from time to time by the Medical Officer of Health

No problems with those restrictions. I'd be happy to keep out the pub and resturants for the 2nd week as well.

6 hours ago, Neil Down said:

They were still there in the late 80's. I believe Transmann used to collect and deliver their goods

I can't remember when it transitioned into the Masonic hall but I installed some new equipment there in the mid 80's.

8 hours ago, Out of the blue said:

I wish our media would give them similar airtime. I have stopped watching the news now as it is so unbalanced.

Social  (so called ) media is the idiots platform. 20 arsehole post a load of shite and suddenly they are the majority and we should take note.

Edited by dilligaf

6 hours ago, Neil Down said:

They were still there in the late 80's. I believe Transmann used to collect and deliver their goods

I used to deliver containers full of denim rolls there in the 80's. Many tidy women worked there too. Just saying.

20 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I used to deliver containers full of denim rolls there in the 80's. Many tidy women worked there too. Just saying.

That was when Ramsey had tidy women, I went out with one :D  It was often a first job for school leavers in the town too. It was definitely still operating in 1984/5 so maybe closed late 80s?

Nor can I remember exactly when the Freemasons took it over but I've been to hired hall functions in there in 2005, so maybe late 90s/early noughties.

Edited by Non-Believer
Typo

4 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

That was when Ramsey had tidy women, I went out with one :D  It was often a first job for school leavers in the town too. It was definitely still operating in 1984/5 so maybe closed late 80s?

Nor can I remember exactly when the Freemasons took it over but I've been to hired hall functions in there in 2005, so maybe late 90s/early noughties.

Not sure what it was about woman in factories. Used to deliver to Sailcrest in Peel around the same time and some stunners worked there too. same with the one in Union Mills around early 70s. some belters there. Was i just too observant.

6 hours ago, Banker said:

Stop posting lies again, Jersey have 11 active cases and none is hospital and isolation is not mandatory in Jersey unless you come from an amber or red country similar to UK. Guernsey now is 7 days isolation and one test , not 2 as you made up,under next phase will move to 1/2 days isolation  if test on arrival negative. jersey figures below from official source not your made up one

So, ITV stating 3 new cases today, 4 new cases yesterday, 2 the day before, and so on are telling lies? Go onto Worldometers and click on Channel Islands scroll down. All the daily figures and data source is there. Notice the graph is on a steady rise. 

With regard to the Guernsey Press link posted, you obviously did not read it all. 

Dont call me a liar when you cannot be arsed to do your research properly

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Cambon said:

So, ITV stating 3 new cases today, 4 new cases yesterday, 2 the day before, and so on are telling lies? Go onto Worldometers and click on Channel Islands scroll down. All the daily figures and data source is there. Notice the graph is on a steady rise. 

With regard to the Guernsey Press link posted, you obviously did not read it all. 

Dont call me a liar when you cannot be arsed to do your research properly

These are the official statistics 

Case statistics

Total tests

Pending test results

Total negative tests

Total confirmed positive cases

Known active cases

Known direct contacts of active cases

Total recovered

Total deaths

Update: 3:30 PM, Wednesday 26 August 2020