IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

44 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

So as Cambon says, its gone up by 3 today. You really aren't very good at understanding things.

Well 11 yesterday and 12 today , that makes one!! You’re pretty thick, wouldn’t want you doing any building for anyone I know as probably end charging for 4 times the amount of bricks needed. You probably employ cambon who’s even worse

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Major Rushen said:

If density of population of IOM was to be the same as Guernsey we would need 580,000. Speaking to a couple from Guernsey they love the fact that our Island  is so big compared to home. They have seen this forum and glad they have not met some of the posters.

They’ve met you though. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well 11 yesterday and 12 today , that makes one!! You’re pretty thick, wouldn’t want you doing any building for anyone I know as probably end charging for 4 times the amount of bricks needed. You probably employ cambon who’s even worse

If you think elsewhere are handling it a lot better then feel free to move to said utopia 

On 8/24/2020 at 4:53 PM, Apple said:

I know of a health care worker in the forces who cannot get back home to the island to see his young family due to the quarantine. Staying isolated for 14 days is not an option as the person has to be able to be operational within 72 hours from within the UK where they are based. Not seen family since before Christmas last year. Bummer.

Thanks for all comments received. Passed on to family concerned and hope something can be worked out.

12 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Not sure what it was about woman in factories. Used to deliver to Sailcrest in Peel around the same time and some stunners worked there too. same with the one in Union Mills around early 70s. some belters there. Was i just too observant.

Sailcrest had it's fair share of monster's as well as beauties, I knew quite a few Peel girls who worked there, great times.

No issue with Aurigny giving us a lift.

Let’s see those quarantine restrictions eased & planes full.

The time has come. We’ve done the scaremongering & it’s proved to be a busted flush in comparison to other diseases & conditions.

Edited by Nom de plume
  • Like 3