IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

It's probably after reading all your posts saying the same thing.  You've indoctrinated him

The 'State' has been doing that to us for the past 15 months so it's about time the tables were turned and they actually listened to the people that put them in their over-promoted positions of temporary power.

So am I getting this right?

From 28th anyone, resident or not can come and go freely if they have had 2 jabs.  

Anyone else can come and go freely with 1 test?

is that it because that’s what FB see to have concluded while I have been in a meeting

If so, that is very close to what the original plan was so they haven’t really backed off anywhere near as much as people had hoped/expected?

Based only on FB comments.  I haven’t read the details but wasn’t expecting people to be discussing everyone from UK being able to come.

8 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

There is an art to arguing both ends of against the middle....give her credit.

Didn’t she just advocate visitors wear masks for a bit when they arrive? Hardly a stupid ask. Wouldn’t that protect the unvaccinated at least on island rather than do nothing? 

26 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

No. Only 2 + 2 people are allowed in.

So how does that work?

Residents can come and go vaccinated or not, but those without both jabs have to isolate for a day on return.

But non residents can come if they have both jabs, but don't have the option of the same 1 test isolation?

That cant be right?  If it is then they have actually screwed it up as it's still no use for hospitality.

eg, if me and the Mrs were English and wanted to come for a weekend she can come but I can't?  Cant be right