IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

And a long, long queue at the Testing Station this morning....

Just went to see how many are booked in today and the last snapshot was the 19th.  Pesky weekends!

There will be loads thoUgh, and as previously none of them will test positive showing what a massive waste of peoples time and government money it is.

• Like 3

"

• Flu could be a bigger problem than Covid this winter, an expert warned, with immunity levels "likely to have dropped""

And this is what happens when you lock everyone up and don't expose them to any germs.

I have for a long time thought the will become an issue as a result of the lockdowns (UK, not here really as we were pretty much normal most of the year) and I genuinely think this is a concern for this Autumn and winter.

There are already more deaths from Flu in the UK than COVID by quite a margin, and have been for some weeks.

No shit Sherlock. I saw some Sage nut job was on about this and masks and social distancing being made permanent because it’s for ‘ our own protection’  because we might get some other respitory infection. We might get lots of other nasty infections , we might get run over by a motor car or a zeppelin might plummet from the sky and land on us. Or none of things will happen to most of us. And not the zeppelin thing , I made that up.

3 minutes ago, Anyone said:

No shit Sherlock. I saw some Sage nut job was on about this and masks and social distancing being made permanent because it’s for ‘ our own protection’  because we might get some other respitory infection.

Who was it? That sounds like an indie sage person, they need to be given less press.