IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

The documents accepted for the proof of 2+2 from Monday.

The following will be accepted as proof of vaccination by uploading a PDF or an image, such as a screenshot or photograph, as part of your online application:

NHS England secure paper letter

NHS Scotland secure paper letter

NHS Wales secure paper letter

Bailiwick of Guernsey secure paper letter

States of Jersey secure paper letter

NHS app PDF or screenshot

Patient Access app screenshot

The card issued to Isle of Man residents when they receive their vaccination

If you do not have one of the above documents, you will be unable to travel under the No Test or Isolation Pathway at this time. We are aware that this is likely to affect travellers from Northern Ireland and Ireland who are still to put in place measure to allow residents there to prove their vaccination status.

• Thanks 1

I have already got a RR number. Do I need to apply again to travel under the vaccination exemption ?

Presumably yes - but from the quick read i cant find the answer...

As part of your application you will be required to upload proof that you are fully vaccinated

Applications to travel to the Isle of Man under a vaccination exemption will open at 10am on Monday 28 June at https://services.gov.im/travel-notification-service.

Edited by snowman

15 minutes ago, snowman said:

I have already got a RR number. Do I need to apply again to travel under the vaccination exemption ?

Presumably yes - but from the quick read i cant find the answer...

As part of your application you will be required to upload proof that you are fully vaccinated

Applications to travel to the Isle of Man under a vaccination exemption will open at 10am on Monday 28 June at https://services.gov.im/travel-notification-service.

It’s a two step process. You’ve got the RR number. That’s multi use. Then there are two alternative pathways. 

You have to get the locator form for isolation and testing if not vaccinated. That’s within the 48 hours before travel.

Or if you qualify for 2+2 you have to fill in that form and upload proof, at least 36 hours before travel. 

You can apply online to travel to the Island under a vaccination exemption (the registration form goes live at 10am on Monday 28 June)

No more than 48 hours before your planned time of arrival in the Isle of Man, you – and all others who you are travelling with – will need to complete a landing form. To do this you will need your vaccination exemption reference number from your confirmation email.

That reads as if I have to "apply" again. Since in order to obtain the vaccination exemption number I need to fill out a form that goes live on Monday.  Then after that do the landing form.

28 minutes ago, John Wright said:

It’s a two step process. You’ve got the RR number. That’s multi use. Then there are two alternative pathways. 

You have to get the locator form for isolation and testing if not vaccinated. That’s within the 48 hours before travel.

Or if you qualify for 2+2 you have to fill in that form and upload proof, at least 36 hours before travel. 

How do you upload proof you've been vaccinated twice?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

What a lot of faffing about.

And you’d have thought the Cabinet Office PR Team would have given Kev a hand with his informercial .