IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Gone are the days of moral and ethical leadership by politicians.

That can and will  lead to malign influence and corruptions in my view. Are we there yet ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

If he had a shred of decency, he won't stand.  Even today he was trumpeting that the two week vax hiatus was justified and the 'plan' had worked, accompanied by some vague waffle about uncertain lines of supply, blah, blah, blah. 

Of course he should stand, like anyone else can stand if they want to.

He’s obviously not your cup of tea but the electorate will make their own decision.

It’s called democracy

UK. Hancock. Johnson. Aitken. Archer, Hamilton? Along with every other philanderer and fiddler in Commons expenses and mortgage flipping.

#Club Tynwald? Bell (Mt Murray alone), Corkill and his fragrant wife. Pensions contributions that they all had to be shamed into. No receipts required expenses that have only just been addressed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Yes saw that . Contacted by 111 due to a contact trace. Worrying but we have to get used to more of the same I'd say especially with borders opening on Monday. 

How sustainable is it to have businesses opening and closing at the drop of a hat if they're 'contact traced'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MadAsHell said:

Peggy's closed tonight...

By their own choice because a staff member was contact traced. Guy that owns Peggys has been a moaning sod most of COVID though. Yet this type of action just creates hysteria. Give the place a clean and get on with it.

Edited by NoTailT
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

It isn't sustainable.   And with less people being tested from Monday we are going to have more covid floating round the place.  

It's almost certain that there will. It will take some exceptional luck if there isn't. Let's hope.

We have 14,000 vulnerable people without a second jab that could have had because we had the stock....that could have had it now and another 7000 that have not had the 2 weeks needed for protection and they would have been fully protected.

2 will be the magic number

2 is the number of jabs you need

2 weeks is the time to take effect

2 is the holiday we had in the programme.

10 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

It's almost certain that there will. It will take some exceptional luck if there isn't. Let's hope.

We have 14,000 vulnerable people without a second jab that could have had because we had the stock....that could have had it now and another 7000 that have not had the 2 weeks needed for protection and they would have been fully protected.

2 will be the magic number

2 is the number of jabs you need

2 weeks is the time to take effect

2 is the holiday we had in the programme.

How is it possible that any vulnerable people haven't had their 2nd jab? I've got my 2nd one next week and I'm not vulnerable