IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

3 minutes ago, Utah 01 said:

Yes - because there is no possible reason to prevent it.

Also, testing is costing IOM taxpayer a small fortune.

Continue ramping up the vaccinations but come July 19, drop all testing, stop reporting case numbers & watch how quickly the whole thing just disappears.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

Also, testing is costing IOM taxpayer a small fortune.

Continue ramping up the vaccinations but come July 19, drop all testing, stop reporting case numbers & watch how quickly the whole thing just disappears.

How many PCR tests are travel related and therefore paid for, and how many due to community exposure/transmission?

Youd stop per admission testing at Nobles?

Fully agree that Lateral flow are a waste of time/money for schools 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, John Wright said:

How many PCR tests are travel related and therefore paid for, and how many due to community exposure/transmission?

Youd stop per admission testing at Nobles?

Fully agree that Lateral flow are a waste of time/money for schools 

Everyone has a day 6 test which hasn’t been paid for. The £30 first test fee might not even cover it & what about the staff … a small fortune. Then the hubs … which were (are) a joke. The NSC was perfectly adequate.

Yes, drop hospital admissions testing come the U.K. reopening date.

All vulnerable groups are vaxed.

Thats it in a nutshell. We move on.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, floors4u said:

This . 

I'm 53 - second dose today , if not for the totally insane and reckless 2 week vaccination holiday I'd be "fully" protected as the island opens up to the UK.

I work with Joe public every day......

Crazy 

Let me make your day then. Ashy said that the two weeks were scheduled in and were a result of the change from a 12 week gap to a 10 week gap. The thing is, changing from 12 weeks to 10 weeks would actually result in the first two weeks of the 10 week gap overlapping with the last two weeks of the 12 week gap. 

To schedule in a two week break requires four weeks of break to be scheduled in.

Happy days! 

Well I’ve filled in the 2+2 vaccine registration and submitted it. Fairly easy and painless. Got an e-mail receipt. Going to take 72 hours to allocate me the number. Just as well I didn’t want to do a day trip today, tomorrow, Wednesday. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Well I’ve filled in the 2+2 vaccine registration and submitted it. Fairly easy and painless. Got an e-mail receipt. Going to take 72 hours to allocate me the number. Just as well I didn’t want to do a day trip today, tomorrow, Wednesday. 

Filled it in at 11am and I got the approval notification back about 10 mins ago

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, John Wright said:

And approved. Took 10 mins, not 72 hours

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, John Wright said:

And approved. Took 10 mins, not 72 hours

The "72 hour" thing is likely a CYA catch-all for when they can't be bothered doing the paperwork at the weekends, much like updating the vaccination dashboard at the weekends. 

15 minutes ago, Flyingfemme said:

The Irish are, apparently, binning 400,000 doses of Astra Zeneca. Any takers? I could pop over in my airplane and deliver them to Ronaldsway...............

Having spoken to a few colleagues in Ireland over the past few weeks that won't go down well.

Also actual genuine easyjet planes flying here today. Wowzer

5 hours ago, floors4u said:

This . 

I'm 53 - second dose today , if not for the totally insane and reckless 2 week vaccination holiday I'd be "fully" protected as the island opens up to the UK.

I work with Joe public every day......

Crazy 

There is a lot in your boat

Ashford should resign immediately. When asked to explain he just waffles nonsense and lame excuses. It could have been done easily. All you need is someone who understands relatively straightforward logistics and half a brain

• Like 4