IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 minute ago, Banker said:

We can create money by running a deficit but it’s against the legislation so would require primary law changes. This is why we are borrowing instead which is basically same thing but idiots like cambon who are in marketing wouldn’t understand 

Borrowing in our case requires repayment. In the case of the uk does not.. They can "inflate" their way out via either exchange rates or tarrifs, which we cannot do.  Simple economics. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Borrowing in our case requires repayment. In the case of the uk does not.. They can "inflate" their way out via either exchange rates or tarrifs, which we cannot do.  Simple economics. 

What a load of bollocks, of course it needs repaying. They issue gilts which are no longer undated, inflation just reduces relative value over time.

stop trying to be smarter than you are !

23 minutes ago, Banker said:

Here’s an article for cambon to educate him on government borrowing which he said doesn’t get repaid so dont lend him any!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-50504151

I love you Banker. I have spent over 40 years in international finance and you now want to educate me in something I have been a part of designing! Thank you so much! 

Snowflake! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cambon said:

I love you Banker. I have spent over 40 years in international finance and you now want to educate me in something I have been a part of designing! Thank you so much! 

Snowflake! 

I doubt that very much as someone who wants economy ruined more like a DOI worker!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Banker said:

I doubt that very much as someone who wants economy ruined more like a DOI worker!!

I don't want the economy ruining. If we get it back and Howie locks us down again, the economy is finished. At the moment, our economy is ticking over nicely, as is Guernsey's. People are spending more money than normal locally. 

I am in favour of testing on arrival - at the right time. 

22 minutes ago, Cambon said:

I don't want the economy ruining. If we get it back and Howie locks us down again, the economy is finished. At the moment, our economy is ticking over nicely, as is Guernsey's. People are spending more money than normal locally. 

I am in favour of testing on arrival - at the right time. 

How’s Jersey’s Hospital coping? Swamped?