IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Since my NHS app shows me double jabbed cos I is well old.

Does anyone who isn’t double jabbed want to buy my highly secure bit of cardboard that shows my two jabs but doesn’t yet have a name filled in on it?  We actually have 2 here. 

What a rubbish bit of “security”

I wouldn't be surprised to discover they are secretly chuffed it is back in the schools.

Couple of weeks before summer holidays so not the worst time to let it spread amongst the kids and get a bit of natural immunity into a group that is unlikely to be badly affected and won't be jabbed.

Edited by Dave Hedgehog
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, oooohtony said:

Since my NHS app shows me double jabbed cos I is well old.

Does anyone who isn’t double jabbed want to buy my highly secure bit of cardboard that shows my two jabs but doesn’t yet have a name filled in on it?  We actually have 2 here. 

What a rubbish bit of “security”

I don't think it was ever meant to be security 

Edited by Happier diner

Sam Turton asked a great question which was batted away from Ashford with no grounds whatsoever.

Why should Manx families have to isolate a further 7 days when travelling back from Green list European destinations whilst U.K. folk hop off the plane after a neg test & crack on.

A complete violation of civil liberties & freedoms.

Edited by Nom de plume
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nom de plume said:

Sam Turton asked a great question which was batted away from Ashford with no grounds whatsoever.

Why should Manx families have to isolate a further 7 days when travelling back from Green list European destinations whilst U.K. folk hop off the plane after a neg test & crack on.

A complete violation of civil liberties & freedoms.

Manx families just need to say they've been in the UK. International travel is no business of the Isle of Man Government.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What business does the Isle of Man Goverment actually have in people's travel beyond the shores of the UK? 

The IOM/UK border isn't an international border and falls in the Common Travel Area. 

Native Isle of Man residents (for want of a better phrase) are British passport holders. The international border is the UK border and it's for the UK to dictate, not Comin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cambon said:

Wouldn't you? 

No- there are no longer any reasons for either.

'We' are diving further and further into this black hole of irrational decision making and unless the brakes are applied this could go on forever -  and for no reason.  Everyone needs to get their heads from out of their derrieres and stop using up immeasurable amounts of nervous fretting and energy on what should now be declared over and done with.

The only reason why 'they' have any reason to keep any restrictions i place is because 'they' have no confidence in the vaccines - and if that is ever shown to be the case 'they' all deserve what will come to them.

• Like 1