IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

UK announce the following....

TRAVEL UPDATE: From MONDAY 19 JULY 4am #British fully vaccinated adults will not need to isolate from amber list countries including those on clinical trials – another step to fully reopening international travel. Children under 18 will not need to self-isolate.

• Day 2 & 8 PCR test remain

• Children under 18 will not have to isolate, or test on Day 8 

• UK residents returning will be asked to provide UK vaccine status on passenger locator form ahead of travel

• Airlines required to check proof of UK vaccination

Edited by snowman

17 minutes ago, snowman said:

UK announce the following....

TRAVEL UPDATE: From MONDAY 19 JULY 4am #British fully vaccinated adults will not need to isolate from amber list countries including those on clinical trials – another step to fully reopening international travel. Children under 18 will not need to self-isolate.

• Day 2 & 8 PCR test remain

• Children under 18 will not have to isolate, or test on Day 8 

• UK residents returning will be asked to provide UK vaccine status on passenger locator form ahead of travel

• Airlines required to check proof of UK vaccination

Let us hope CoMin announce they are mirroring U.K. travel compliance from July 19.

Its really not hard.

1 hour ago, On the inside said:

Pity IOM residents still can’t prove that coming back in…..hardly going to accept a bit of paper that I could produce on any desktop or buy on the net.

15 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Which of course is highly illegal and a criminal act. 

I can sort you a full set for £50

20210708_132851.jpg

20210708_132944.jpg

20210708_132947.jpg

20210708_132949.jpg

• Haha 6

It's alright folks, the NHS is already in a great position to cope with an influx.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/ambulance-delays-handover-nhs-safety-b1880443.html

Only the London Ambulance Service, the South Western Ambulance Service, East Midlands Ambulance Trust and the North West Ambulance Service have declared 'black alerts' due to demand in the past few days.

Edited by AcousticallyChallenged

26 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

It's alright folks, the NHS is already in a great position to cope with an influx.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/ambulance-delays-handover-nhs-safety-b1880443.html

Only the London Ambulance Service, the South Western Ambulance Service, East Midlands Ambulance Trust and the North West Ambulance Service have declared 'black alerts' due to demand in the past few days.

Correct.  The backlog of people who have had treatment delayed is really starting to kick in now

It comes after hospital trusts across the country have been inundated with record numbers of patients.

Tens of thousands of Brits have had surgeries and treatments pushed back due to the pandemic ravaging the health system.”

So just to be clear.  The issue isn’t COVID patients or related to the increase in cases. It is due to so many people having treatment delayed over recent months.

Awful, but I am not sure what anyone can do about it other than prioritising those most in need.

• Like 4

In fact I heard someone suggesting that since Boris has announced an end to restrictions, people who have been “living with” conditions as a result of lack of treatment and in some cases fear of attending hospital during a pandemic are now thinking they can jump the queue now things are deemed “safe” by getting admitted and ahead of the huge backlog as things open up again.

Just hearsay, but would make a bit of sense to me.

If I was in pain every day with something that should have been treated a year ago I can see why people would try it.

Edited by oooohtony

Does anyone know when or if the Manx Cares/DHSC are actually going to get around to putting people’s COVID-19 vaccination records on to the NHS app? I have the app and I’ve got information like prescriptions etc. Getting information is terrible and I for one feel that this one thing that Ashie hasn’t got right or has dug his heels in. I know he doesn’t people to go off island or even abroad, hence the obstacles and hoops to jump through.

7 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Does anyone know when or if the Manx Cares/DHSC are actually going to get around to putting people’s COVID-19 vaccination records on to the NHS app? I have the app and I’ve got information like prescriptions etc. Getting information is terrible and I for one feel that this one thing that Ashie hasn’t got right or has dug his heels in. I know he doesn’t people to go off island or even abroad, hence the obstacles and hoops to jump through.

Rang my Castletown Surgery and record was on within a few hours. 

7 minutes ago, 2112 said:

He’s got until the schools break up to sort his shit out.

So around 14 days.