IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 minute ago, forestboy said:

Rang my Castletown Surgery and record was on within a few hours. 

So have you got the QR code on the NHS app?

The record will show when you have the vax like on patient access but that is not the QR code certificate thingy

1 minute ago, Nom de plume said:

He’s got until the schools break up to sort his shit out.

So around 14 days.

I thought it was down to NHS England to upload the data so not sure how much if any influence IOM or even you has in the timing.

It would seem to me to have been easier to have been able to access it through patient access then you only needed one app

12 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

I rang the Village Walk in Onchan about 3 weeks ago & they told me it wasn’t their responsibility!

Both my vaccinations showed on the NHS  and patient access aps  within a few days. I too am registered at Village Walk. Getting the electronic code for travel abroad is a different matter and nothing to do with the GP surgery 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Does anyone know when or if the Manx Cares/DHSC are actually going to get around to putting people’s COVID-19 vaccination records on to the NHS app? I have the app and I’ve got information like prescriptions etc. Getting information is terrible and I for one feel that this one thing that Ashie hasn’t got right or has dug his heels in. I know he doesn’t people to go off island or even abroad, hence the obstacles and hoops to jump through.

You need to be patient. We were told it would be sorted in a week. That week is not up yet......well not quite!

12 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

You need to be patient. We were told it would be sorted in a week. That week is not up yet......well not quite!

I’m with Palatine and they said the DHSC were doing this exercise. This was 2 weeks ago and meanwhile Palatine gave me a computer printout of my vaccination record and stamped it with their address stamp. I must be honest I don’t think there is any sense of urgency with these Civil Service clowns. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

It won’t even take my postcode. Not that it matters. I don’t need to prove to anyone that I’ve been vaccinated when I’m only going to experience the hustle and bustle of Douglas. 

That’s a whole different type of jab you need if you are heading to Douglas!

Filthy, horrible, dull, tedious, cesspit of a place.  

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Itsmeee said:

I applied for 2+2 vaccination exemption at 0515 this morning just as I left to go to the boat and by 0915 it was all approved. Pretty good service. 

I’ve applied am waiting but they (TNS) say my vaccination letter from Palatine is fine etc. It’s the NHS app I want dealing with as I wish to travel further afield, much as Ashie doesn’t want us to go away from the CTA.

3 minutes ago, oooohtony said:

That’s a whole different type of jab you need if you are heading to Douglas!

Filthy, horrible, dull, tedious, cesspit of a place.  

A lot of the island is I’m afraid. Sad but true. 

17 minutes ago, Itsmeee said:

I applied for 2+2 vaccination exemption at 0515 this morning just as I left to go to the boat and by 0915 it was all approved. Pretty good service. 

Some of the civil servants are better than others. Luck of the draw.

2 minutes ago, display name said:

You haven't been to Middlesbrough,Leeds,Birmingham,Slough or Woolwich recently then.

I was in Slough, Reading and Winnersh  only this week.

Doesn’t forgive the state of Douglas though.  Reading is actually OK since they redeveloped down by the river/canal/water thing.

Compared to Douglas anyway.