IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

19 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

So has this thread now run it’s course? very little in the way of restrictions now, seems pointless to carry on discussing theories and possibilities when the cards have been laid on the table.

It was a good idea but we're all still going to talk about the remaining restrictions. Sorry, David 

• Haha 4

So just as it was looking like our figures were going to be on a par with UK forcing them to remove all border restrictions based on their own framework, they do this and cases will now drop as they won’t be picking as many up.

What they give with one hand, they take away with the other.

Tonights announcement is obviously great news and show some sensible decisions being made.  Now ditch the travel restriction tomorrow and be done with it. 

Edited by Ramseyboi
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

So as a verified Dr Glover fan boy I have to share this, it’s a shame IMO that she isn’t part of the discussions or meetings because I think she has a lot to offer.

3794F292-DF3D-46CF-95D6-E942811E9633.png

Any opinion you have is now invalid after revealing that you use that font.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

34 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

Quite simply, as lip service to placate the public asking for a broader input. 

They never said they’d actually pay them any mind. 

The ad was explicit - no pay. 

The public may have been asking for broader input, but remember, it was something that was promised early in 2020. Then DA said there was no need.  

But when the emergency passes, a team is appointed and has met once. 

• Haha 1

If I get ill and suspect that it's covid I'm not getting tested. Obviously I will avoid people as much is practical the same way I would with any disease but it's time we got on with are lives and learned to live with it as this is about as good as the situation is going to get for a number of years.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jah_pet said:

If I get ill and suspect that it's covid I'm not getting tested. Obviously I will avoid people as much is practical the same way I would with any disease but it's time we got on with are lives and learned to live with it as this is about as good as the situation is going to get for a number of years.

Have you had 2 jabs ?