IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

49 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Pathetic really.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=300740368511516

I think if I'd been there I'd have been tempted to have knocked his nose into the back of his head. What an annoying little man.

That quite possibly is one of the greatest things I've ever watched. I am now more convinced than ever we are in some sort of Truman style TV show

1 hour ago, thommo2010 said:

Headline on manx radio story is Allison saying the vaccine isn't magnetic. It gets more bizarre

Of course what the Manx Radio story is really saying is:

"Here was a public meeting about an important topic.  Naturally we didn't bother to cover it, so we've taken a clip from someone's Facebook of some loony saying something daft".

Admittedly this is how a lot of stories in the British media are covered nowadays, but  MR is paid a lot of money to do better.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Yes, where's the fridge? 

Nice one. If that woman is magnetic she can have ‘A gift from the Isle of Man’ tattooed on her forehead  and spend the rest of her days on a fridge door. Perfect.

• Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

Seeing as you always like to be factual, that wasn’t a scab but in fact a small magnet on her arm.

Looked like a scab to me but perhaps you have better quality video.

Anyway if she can grow magnets on her arm from a free vaccine jab then she may have a business opportunity. Maybe she could qualify for one of these new business start up grants.

3 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Nice one. If that woman is magnetic she can have ‘A gift from the Isle of Man’ tattooed on her forehead  and spend the rest of her days on a fridge door. Perfect.

Doesn’t Skelly deal with tourist tat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

To be honest the question seems to have been totally mental. So it was easily answered by Allinson. A practicing GP. 

I thought he packed in being a practicing GP to concentrate on serving his constituents?