IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

16 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

It's not me personally, It's colleagues/friends/family friends who can't find any concrete evidence from any source. 

I put a question to you, can you GUARANTEE the COVID vaccines are safe and won't have any major long-term side effects on the general population?

Can you back up your claims with evidence of long-term tests and surveillance of side-effects in a range of individuals? 

Can you then justify the risk on an otherwise young healthy individual to take the vaccine over them catching COVID and most likely just having a sniffly nose or a cold? 

As I say, I am DOUBLE JABBED. I am not an anti-vaxxer or conspiracy theorist, I am genuinely just looking for PROOF. 

You could apply that same logic to anything new that you use on or put into your body.

Truth is life is too short to be stressing about stuff like that, just trust the experts and crack on.

Wonder how many of these people who are worried about the unproven long term impacts are vapers?  Quite a few of the blokes who frequent pub doorways in the middle of the day warning of the dangers of the unproven vaccine appear to be.

Edited by Ramseyboi
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AoM said:

Yes. Prof. Cahill and Dr. Tenpenny are among many doctors to have highlighted this. Sites on which links to such information can be found include http://tapnewswire.com/ 

Bear in mind that paid 'influencers' are active online to push the puppet government and controlled media Covid scaremongering and vax agenda. In contrast, people like ourselves are not telling others what to think. We are encouraging them to think for themselves with reference to facts offered by independent medical experts.

Hahahahahaha 

Seriously, fuck off. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Banker said:

Don’t worry Howie is going to give an update to keep everyone happy 😂

One of the people who unfortunately died this week was apparently mid 80s with underlying health issues according to someone who knew them.

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/covid-conference-confirmed-for-this-afternoon/

If it was the lovely gent who unfortunately only spent a few hours in hospital he was also the primary carer for his partner and there are no admissions to nursing homes at the moment. Which has created another issue.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

It's not me personally, It's colleagues/friends/family friends who can't find any concrete evidence from any source. 

I put a question to you, can you GUARANTEE the COVID vaccines are safe and won't have any major long-term side effects on the general population?

Can you back up your claims with evidence of long-term tests and surveillance of side-effects in a range of individuals? 

Can you then justify the risk on an otherwise young healthy individual to take the vaccine over them catching COVID and most likely just having a sniffly nose or a cold? 

As I say, I am DOUBLE JABBED. I am not an anti-vaxxer or conspiracy theorist, I am genuinely just looking for PROOF. 

No. I can’t guarantee. I’m not a scientist. Even if I was I wouldn’t expect to give a guarantee. Vaccine accidents can, and do, happen, even with vaccines that have been around for years. But they’re very, very, rare.

Its a question of weighing up the risks. As best we can. The risk of being seriously ill, permanently disabled or dead tilts the balance for me, for Covid, BCG, polio, yellow fever, Hep, etc. Even flu and pneumonia.

Its not just the sniffles, for lots of people.

I didn’t make any claims. Your friends have told you they’re worried about their swimmers. I asked on what basis? You clearly discounted the risk. So did I.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Banker said:

Don’t worry Howie is going to give an update to keep everyone happy 😂

One of the people who unfortunately died this week was apparently mid 80s with underlying health issues according to someone who knew them.

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/covid-conference-confirmed-for-this-afternoon/

Ha ha the fb loons are already hoping it’s a reversal of border policy.

I hope it’s the removal of the remaining restrictions since there is nothing to be gained from them now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

I hope it’s the removal of the remaining restrictions since there is nothing to be gained from them now.

Absolutely bang on the money. Open the borders fully and stop all this titting about with tests. The time has come for personal choices and freedoms.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Ha ha the fb loons are already hoping it’s a reversal of border policy.

I don’t think there’ll be any changes in borders/testing policy until schools go back. Lots of 12-17 year olds traveling with families to/from UK getting tests at present.

2 hours ago, Apple said:

I don't believe the government are capable of handling and communicating accurate information. They always have their own agenda, which seems to change a lot.

Isn't it strange how previously 'unmentionable' truths are now becoming obvious to the previous doubters?  It's akin to the Lab Leak theories: a year ago anyone mentioning the possibility was closed down and openly attacked by google, facebook, youtube and the MSM and the government itself.  But, all of a sudden, once Senate committee investigations start to turn up evidence (however disputed) it Ok to talk about the Wuhan lab.

I, and a few others here, have been trying to put over this simple fact for over a year, namely that 'we the people' have been fed a stream of questionable and unquestioned data, have been subjected to a nationwide 'fear' inducing campaign - all to meet, and I'll quote Apple from above ' they always have their own agenda, which seems to change a lot'.

It's been there in glorious technicolor since last March but too many trusting individuals (the overwhelming majority of the GBP and GMP for starters) have never taken off their over-darkened sun shades (or masks) to evaluate the irrationality, the illogicality, the societal, the economic, the mental catastrophe that the mishandling of the CV matter at every level of government.  That agenda is now being offloaded increasingly on its behalf by elements of the private sector (viz IOM Bank) in a hand-washing exercise.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

Absolutely bang on the money. Open the borders fully and stop all this titting about with tests. The time has come for personal choices and freedoms.

Some people have been saying this for ages now. The people that regulate this though do not agree. 

3 minutes ago, Utah 01 said:

I, and a few others here, have been trying to put over this simple fact for over a year, namely that 'we the people' have been fed a stream of questionable and unquestioned data,

Anyone that knows me will know that is my view of Government and the DHSC in particular and I have held these views for many, many years. 

It stretches and covers all sorts of activities, not just Covid.  It's not their fault totally - the data collection and collation skills are poor, there are too many cooks in the kitchen, and we have several people trying to share more than they know. It is not going to get any better soon.

Bless them.

15 minutes ago, Utah 01 said:

I, and a few others here, have been trying to put over this simple fact for over a year, namely that 'we the people' have been fed a stream of questionable and unquestioned data, have been subjected to a nationwide 'fear' inducing campaign

But people have been questioning it the whole time?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Utah 01 said:

Isn't it strange how previously 'unmentionable' truths are now becoming obvious to the previous doubters?  It's akin to the Lab Leak theories: a year ago anyone mentioning the possibility was closed down and openly attacked by google, facebook, youtube and the MSM and the government itself.  But, all of a sudden, once Senate committee investigations start to turn up evidence (however disputed) it Ok to talk about the Wuhan lab.

I, and a few others here, have been trying to put over this simple fact for over a year, namely that 'we the people' have been fed a stream of questionable and unquestioned data, have been subjected to a nationwide 'fear' inducing campaign - all to meet, and I'll quote Apple from above ' they always have their own agenda, which seems to change a lot'.

It's been there in glorious technicolor since last March but too many trusting individuals (the overwhelming majority of the GBP and GMP for starters) have never taken off their over-darkened sun shades (or masks) to evaluate the irrationality, the illogicality, the societal, the economic, the mental catastrophe that the mishandling of the CV matter at every level of government.  That agenda is now being offloaded increasingly on its behalf by elements of the private sector (viz IOM Bank) in a hand-washing exercise.

how is Q ? asking for a friend :)