IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

45 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

This post…and a lot of the stuff on Twitter really isn’t a good look in my opinion.

I think Ashford is a tool, but there are many ways to deal with the situation which would win a lot more respect.

The thing is, you're coming from the position that I want your respect? I really don't need it. 

I'm me, nothing more, nothing less. I hit that magical zone a few years ago where a woman really doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. 

Edited by rachomics
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, rachomics said:

The thing is, you're coming from the position that I want your respect? I really don't need it. 

I'm me, nothing more, nothing less. I hit that magical zone a few years ago where a woman really doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. 

Then why do you spend so much time protesting what Howie and Ashy think and say about you?

2 minutes ago, AlanShimmin said:

Then why do you spend so much time protesting what Howie and Ashy think and say about you?

I don't really. I pick up on it every few weeks or so. Mostly it's just in response to trolls on here making conjecture. 

Happy for you to show the indepth data of my protests against "Howie and Ashy" over the last few months. Dates and times appreciated to show how I'm spending "so much time" doing it. 

Edited by rachomics
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

And there’s no evidence of that

Other than a statement at a press conference.  Or are you talking about where you sourced the shredder from?  If you are DA, I really hope you knock on my door to discuss your manifesto.  The only thing that is manifest is that your lack of ability is matched only by your belief in it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rachomics said:

I don't really. I pick up on it every few weeks or so. Mostly it's just in response to trolls on here making conjecture. 

Happy for you to show the indepth data of my protests against "Howie and Ashy" over the last few months. Dates and times appreciated to show how I'm spending "so much time" doing it. 

My research fee starts at £50 an hour. I can accept cash, bank transfer or Traveler's Cheque. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AlanShimmin said:

My research fee starts at £50 an hour. I can accept cash, bank transfer or Traveler's Cheque. 

Nice to know that your opinions are based on nothing than your own perceptions then. I know exactly what I've made comment on publicly, and when. I don't need to hire a researcher to tell me, but I suspect you might need to hire one to do a bit of research to back up your comments!

Edited by rachomics
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

Other than a statement at a press conference.  Or are you talking about where you sourced the shredder from?  If you are DA, I really hope you knock on my door to discuss your manifesto.  The only thing that is manifest is that your lack of ability is matched only by your belief in it. 

No evidence that David Ashford used Google to source a cheap shredder.

Thats what I said. No need for all the aggro

10 minutes ago, rachomics said:

Fair enough, but you are becoming a laughing stock and really need to reign it in.

Nonone cares, and it turns out the whole sequencing thing would have made no difference to where we are anyway.

Good work on building up a little fan club, but you moment has well and truly passed.

Nobody cares.  Stop having a meltdown in public.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ramseyboi said:

Fair enough, but you are becoming a laughing stock and really need to reign it in.

Nonone cares, and it turns out the whole sequencing thing would have made no difference to where we are anyway.

Good work on building up a little fan club, but you moment has well and truly passed.

Nobody cares.  Stop having a meltdown in public.

Huh? Meltdown? Fan club? Sounds like you don't have much of a grasp of who I am at all. Happy to meet for a cuppa if you want to find out who I am, what I do professionally, and how none of my life is defined by what some anon account here says about me. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

So you saw the letter and know it exists? Or someone told you about it?

Nope. All I have is the transcript of the briefing, like everyone else. Which firmly puts David Ashford in shredder territory. He's the only person (other than the supposed author) who saw that letter. If it existed at all. I provided many emails/messages written by my DHSC colleagues in the minutes after that briefing to the PAC which were contrary to the position put forward by David Ashford in that briefing/letter reading session. All of them said that they didn't believe anyone who had worked with me could have written what David read out.

Edited by rachomics
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1