IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

7 hours ago, The Old Git said:

Didn’t Manx Radio gives the deaths as

“Deaths on 22 and 24 August, as well as 1 September, have been included since last week’s report.”

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/govt-figures-show-three-further-covid-deaths/

That's three of them which appeared in the latest weekly report, but Manx Radio had already pointed out a previous discrepancy of anther three in the report of the previous week's data.  I reckon two of the extra deaths were on 16 and 23 August, the third earlier in the month, but it's not clear on which date by comparing to the announcements as there are several possibilities.

Willkommen in Deutschland. Achtung, halt, Papiere bitte! 

3663C908-CC4C-447B-BBD4-140DFDD21438.jpeg

Back in Bavaria right now and Germany uses the “3G” System: entry to public buildings, restaurants, and many other places only if you are 

Getested - negative PCR or rapid test 

Genesen - certificate that you had covid and recovered 

Geimpft - vaccinated 

You have to show proof of it or can’t enter. Two tier society in full effect and it’s totally nonsensical. Example:

To enter the country, I need to get the NHS proof of vaccination and fill in an electronic entry request. I dutifully got both and even printed them to have the QR code scanned at the border - except the border cop took one glance and just waved me through. Same everywhere else. Cursory glances, no codes being scanned, all feels very pointless really. Probably not a system to follow. 

13 minutes ago, traficvanforsale said:

Can someone tell me what to do if contacted by uk nhs as being a close contact.This is from a flight last week from spain to uk.

I am fully vaccinated?

Thanks in advance.

If you have symptoms and are concerned, pick up some LFT devices and test yourself over a week. If it's been a week and you're asymptomatic there's little to worry about. 

5 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Sie wollen bei McDonalds essen ja? Papiere bitte! 

I don't want to eat at mcdonalds thanks. Although, do they do anything weird over there? McSchnitzel or McCurrywurst or something? Might be worth a try.

The pass thing is nuts. Some of the french are (as always) kicking right off. I'd very much like to hear an actual reasonable justification for such nonsense.

8 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't want to eat at mcdonalds thanks. Although, do they do anything weird over there? McSchnitzel or McCurrywurst or something? Might be worth a try.

The pass thing is nuts. Some of the french are (as always) kicking right off. I'd very much like to hear an actual reasonable justification for such nonsense.

The illusion of power & control.

The people of these countries don’t give a flying fuck.

It’s all political now - oooooh, we’re saving lives, look at us.

Fuck off!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

They do this and I’m not apologising for eating one :) 

C6A42AFF-E8FB-4466-A2CE-E3AE699E2CF2.jpeg

Barbecue sauce appears to make a good anti-viral cream. Be careful what you bite into.

Ribbing

The act of pouring bar-b-que sauce on your penis before inserting it into the female's mouth, anus, or vagina.

My girl and I were ribbing last night, when I ran out of K.C. Msterpiece.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ribbing

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Willkommen in Deutschland. Achtung, halt, Papiere bitte! 

3663C908-CC4C-447B-BBD4-140DFDD21438.jpeg

Back in Bavaria right now and Germany uses the “3G” System: entry to public buildings, restaurants, and many other places only if you are 

Getested - negative PCR or rapid test 

Genesen - certificate that you had covid and recovered 

Geimpft - vaccinated 

You have to show proof of it or can’t enter. Two tier society in full effect and it’s totally nonsensical. Example:

To enter the country, I need to get the NHS proof of vaccination and fill in an electronic entry request. I dutifully got both and even printed them to have the QR code scanned at the border - except the border cop took one glance and just waved me through. Same everywhere else. Cursory glances, no codes being scanned, all feels very pointless really. Probably not a system to follow. 

Talk about timing...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58535258