IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

3 minutes ago, Anyone said:

Oh , and by the way all doctors are rubbish. Lazy twats most of them. I’ve spent 5 months trying to see one here but have failed. 

go to nobles hospital, you're bound to see one wandering the corridors lording it over the rest of them.

3 minutes ago, quilp said:

The local NAHT rep recently expressed its members concerns about another outbreak given the rising covid infection rates and the expected flu-season.

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/teaching-union-requests-urgent-meeting-on-covid-mitigations/

No-one cares about their perceived concerns. Do the jobs you are paid to do and stop bleating. The concerns are baseless, the constant moaning is relentless.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Anyone said:

Unless you are almost dead you have no chance of seeing a doctor here or anywhere in the UK. Dead people are not a burden on the NHS , thus saving the NHS , er from saving people. Funny but true.

So protect the NHS by letting people die , great solution.

It is the Tory way:

"defund, make sure things don't work, people get angry, you hand it over to private capital." Noam Chomsky

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, WTF said:

go to nobles hospital, you're bound to see one wandering the corridors lording it over the rest of them.

Tried that once after my GP practice said go to A&E  they refused and said go to my GP. Went back to my GP and they said go to A&E. They refused to see me because it was not an emergency . I could have lied but I did not so I still can’t see a GP. But thankfully I’ve forgotten what was wrong with me in the first place. 

Just now, Danoo said:

No-one cares about their perceived concerns. Do the jobs you are paid to do and stop bleating. The concerns are baseless, the constant moaning is relentless.

Bollocks. YOU don't care but as you can see, the majority of members do, added to that are plenty of parents who share the same concerns. Their concerns are hardly "baseless", the rising rate of infections attest to this...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, quilp said:

Bollocks. YOU don't care but as you can see, the majority of members do, added to that are plenty of parents who share the same concerns. Their concerns are hardly "baseless", the rising rate of infections attest to this...

Yes , infections are rising , in children , so inject them . Greater good. Twat.

From RM's post in another thread. The figures are indisputable...

15 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Seems to be the situation.  Look at this graph from today's Weekly Surveillance Report:

image.png.e699b9f0548b000e3741b7fb6fef395f.png

The big jump in recent weeks is in the 10-19 age group (especially 10-14, see following graph), but there's also a more recent climb in 40-49, presumably the parents of those.  More worryingly there's also an uptick in the 60-79 groups, possible grandparents, but perhaps the vulnerable affected by a general increase in prevalence.