IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

7 minutes ago, Danoo said:

Shouldn't you be playing to your cult on Twitter rather than stooping as low as to correspond with the mysogynists on here?

Perhaps you should review my posts on here in the past 18 months. The only "doom sayers" I'm seeing are those who keep thinking that people like me are forcing you to wear a mask or forcing you to get a vaccination. We're not. You just seem to think that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snowman said:

Isn't that public health and education rather than DHSC

I honestly don't know where one ends and the other starts these days. Any department of health and social care should be working hand in hand with educating the next generation on how the body works and ways to keep it fit and healthy from as young an age as possible, to lessen the burden on our services in the future.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rachomics said:

Perhaps you should review my posts on here in the past 18 months. The only "doom sayers" I'm seeing are those who keep thinking that people like me are forcing you to wear a mask or forcing you to get a vaccination. We're not. You just seem to think that.

You've blown whatever goodwill you had built up over the past 18 months with your recent rantings. No-one is bothered what you think anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Danoo said:

You've blown whatever goodwill you had built up over the past 18 months with your recent rantings. No-one is bothered what you think anymore. 

I don't care what I post either, never have. But for some reason a tiny number of people on this forum REALLY care and feel the need to comment negatively every time I comment nowadays. Thankfully all the people and customers I work with daily couldn't care less what some anon account on Manx Forums thinks of me. Maybe find something else to fill your time? Why does the input of a microbiologist in a pandemic bother you so much?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rachomics said:

I don't care what I post either, never have. But for some reason a tiny number of people on this forum REALLY care and feel the need to comment negatively every time I comment nowadays. Thankfully all the people and customers I work with daily couldn't care less what some anon account on Manx Forums thinks of me. Maybe find something else to fill your time? Why does the input of a microbiologist in a pandemic bother you so much?

What a bizarre post.

Anyway, I have no desire to get involved in your usual late night tit-for-tat spats so I'll leave this one here, thanks. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danoo said:

What a bizarre post.

Anyway, I have no desire to get involved in your usual late night tit-for-tat spats so I'll leave this one here, thanks. 

No worries. I have a day job, so this is the time I'm most likely to post given I have no time during the working day. I do wonder what kind of person thinks that 8.30pm is "late night" though. The only person who's said something similar to me recently was Andy Wint of Manx Radio. 

Edited by rachomics
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Ashie probably has that original gum machine at home in his mastabatorium, sucking all that badness out.

Probably an effective shredder too.

I was planning to go to sleep early.  You have just derailed that plan. All I have in my head now is Dr D and his fantastic masturbatorium, with a face gloating over a GUM removing machine whilst singing " if I was a betting man" to the tune of Fiddler on the Roof's "If I was a Rich Man".

Fair dos, he may stumble with the meter, but he will bring his musical talents to bear. 

Cheers Phantom!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rachomics said:

Because people are beginning to figure you out. Aside from that, rumour has it you take pleasure in trying to destroy people’s personal lives if they are found to be against you or have a different opinion & the suffering that came from it was monstrous. I’m not 100% sure whether what is floating around is true, but I’m pretty sure you will know what i am referring too if this is the case. The more you comment the more likely & fitting it would be for such a personality. 

Edited by FookADoodleDoo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I was planning to go to sleep early.  You have just derailed that plan. All I have in my head now is Dr D and his fantastic masturbatorium, with a face gloating over a GUM removing machine whilst singing " if I was a betting man" to the tune of Fiddler on the Roof's "If I was a Rich Man".

Fair dos, he may stumble with the meter, but he will bring his musical talents to bear. 

Cheers Phantom!

You know the Frankie Goes to Hollywood song “welcome to the Pleasure Dome”

That has now been replaced in my head with “ Welcome to the masturbatorium”

Never mind going to sleep early, not sure I will ever sleep again.

• Haha 2

Rachael

You don’t come across as a professional person.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes, just so happens to be a very opinionated Microbiologist who publicly stated they don’t like anon account holders, yet will keep engaging with them on a forum that just so happens to be largely made up of anon accounts, what an absolute hypocrite. I’m sure you’ll find some more content for your Twitter feed shortly. I’m almost certain you could start an argument in an empty room and yet it would still be someone else’s fault.

You don’t care what you post and yet you get offended when others do the same, says it all doesn’t it? Does posting under your real name gives you some sort of superiority complex?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1