IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

12 hours ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

As much as it pains me to admit, Ramseyboi is right in that the data is useless to the man on the street. Unless you're operating in law enforcement, you're unlikely to join the dots of who people are. If you're suggesting that the IOMG knows immediately who all the posters are, that's ludicrous at best.

I think IOMG have better things to do, but if you know the right people (person) /taps side of nose emoji/ and presumably the money too, you can 'tab' all traffic on anyone's computer.

An Article on the Nations Propaganda Mouthpiece this afternoon, Covid cases are rising again. Also the Isle of Man delegation of 7 MHKS and MLCs who went to Jersey on the jolly last week to meet with other politicos from Jersey and Guernsey, 1 of the Manx politicos has returned with Covid and another taking LFTs. Some people bring back T-Shirts or Duty Frees, ours bring back Covid.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 2112 said:

An Article on the Nations Propaganda Mouthpiece this afternoon, Covid cases are rising again. Also the Isle of Man delegation of 7 MHKS and MLCs who went to Jersey on the jolly last week to meet with other politicos from Jersey and Guernsey, 1 of the Manx politicos has returned with Covid and another taking LFTs. Some people bring back T-Shirts or Duty Frees, ours bring back Covid.

Here’s the article, Jersey have over 1000 cases & Guernsey c500  so bound to be many positive at event 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/coronavirus-news/covid-19-numbers-up/

With one of our delegates coming back and now has Covid, can it be safely assumed it was contracted in Jersey? If so, didn’t our world class politicos take any mitigations, for example, social distancing and mask wearing? It’s common sense, something our politicos are sadly lacking. I was in Jersey in July and I didn’t bring Covid back - mind you I wore a mask every where, I practiced social distancing and practiced my hand hygiene. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

You assume it’s a negative thing. They were probably the one who networked the most on expenses. As opposed to the ones who stayed in their rooms or did a bit of Xmas duty free shopping.. 

What you mean not shopping local? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 2112 said:

Who cares.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic (with others to follow) are imposing medicinal apartheid on their citizens. Remain unvaccinated & be banished to your homes forever. It's actually incredible.

Their infection rates are rising despite efficient vaccination programmes.

We let the virus rip it's way through the Island and continue to do so without any form of mitigation yet the bodies aren't piling up like the doom coven predicted.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nom de plume said:

Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic (with others to follow) are imposing medicinal apartheid on their citizens. Remain unvaccinated & be banished to your homes forever. It's actually incredible.

We let the virus rip it's way through the Island and continue to do so without any form of mitigation yet the bodies aren't piling up like the doom coven predicted.

Correct. It is effectively over for us, for the moment. It is also effectively over for Austria, Germany, etc but the difference is little Hitler's not wishing to relinquish assumed powers. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nom de plume said:

Two helicopters on standby in August to transfer critical ICU patients to other hospitals when Nobles couldn’t cope was the recommendation from the Mathematician 🤷‍♂️