IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

11 hours ago, 747-400 said:

Two helicopters on standby in August to transfer critical ICU patients to other hospitals when Nobles couldn’t cope was the recommendation from the Mathematician 🤷‍♂️

The ‘experts’ have been proved to be nothing more than charlatans throughout.

An utter shit show from start to finish with Governments peddling unnecessary fear via sycophantic media channels.

Follow the money. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Banker said:

Austria going into full lockdown, probably domino effect across Europe now, hopefully UK will resist.

I can see unvaccinated being banned from everything 

They're not just going into full lockdown for twenty days, they're also making it a legal requirement to get vaccinated from the first of February 2022. If I'm not mistaken they'll be the first country to introduce a legal vaccination requirement for the general population.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59343650 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Zarley said:

They're not just going into full lockdown for twenty days, they're also making it a legal requirement to get vaccinated from the first of February 2022. If I'm not mistaken they'll be the first country to introduce a legal vaccination requirement for the general population.

This doesn’t end until the people rise up & fight this tyranny.

Its FUCKING MENTAL.

Lock the vulnerable away - Jesus.

Edited by Nom de plume
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zarley said:

A few others have made it mandatory, not sure how you enforce it 

While a number of countries have made vaccinations compulsory for healthworkers and some other employees, so far only three nations have made them mandatory for all adults. 

• Indonesia made vaccinations mandatory in February. Anyone who refuses the jab could be fined or denied social assistance or government services
  • Micronesia, a small South Pacific island nation, mandated in July that its adult population be inoculated
  • Turkmenistan has made vaccination mandatory for all residents who are 18 and over

1 hour ago, Nom de plume said:

Its FUCKING MENTAL.

This.

As someone who has had both jabs to contemplate the thought of my daughter being forced to have it, when she is under virtually no risk of serious illness from COVID, is shocking in the extreme.

6 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Seems FC Isle of Man may have benefitted from covid rules. Their recent results have been impressive but was it fair? 

1340378A-48F6-4872-A3D0-AD9DDBD05116.jpeg

F74DCBDF-DD91-4CC0-A671-C201802573A3.jpeg

Overheard in the Saddle.

"Bassy has asked for border restrictions to remain in place until they've reached the Premier League."

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Nom de plume said:

Its FUCKING MENTAL.

So rather than restrict a group of people who can do something about their situation, we should restrict a (much larger) group who can't.  Anything else would be 'tyranny' apparently.

Like so many comment on here (and elsewhere on social media) this rather reminds me of a toddler having a screaming fit.  They want to make sure every one knows how very, very upset they are, even if they're not sure why.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

So rather than restrict a group of people who can do something about their situation, we should restrict a (much larger) group who can't.  Anything else would be 'tyranny' apparently.

Like so many comment on here (and elsewhere on social media) this rather reminds me of a toddler having a screaming fit.  They want to make sure every one knows how very, very upset they are, even if they're not sure why.

It is pointless restricting or locking down now. We just need to crack on and let Darwin sort it out.

• Like 3