IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

6 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Here’s another one Tim Glover - god knows why anyone voted for him. All he does all day is stoke the covid fires on social media to appeal to all the wet blankets. He doesn’t actually have a view on anything just an ability to out Rob Callister, Rob Callister in the pointless social media echo chamber. 

480B3101-EB53-4FD0-8CC4-3DD073B2DDD0.jpeg

Where is the issue? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

Here’s another one Tim Glover - god knows why anyone voted for him. All he does all day is stoke the covid fires on social media to appeal to all the wet blankets. He doesn’t actually have a view on anything just an ability to out Rob Callister, Rob Callister in the pointless social media echo chamber. 

480B3101-EB53-4FD0-8CC4-3DD073B2DDD0.jpeg

He even uses Rob Callister's "Take Care" catchphrase

• Like 1

22 hours ago, P.K. said:

Actually going to be doing another set this p.m. It's no big deal as long as everyone has done them beforehand.

On entry this time I'll ask what the purpose is? The answer could be simply that the border has been too pourus for too long and they've found the data useful or whatever.

Mind you, I bet I get a jobsworth...

Are you back on-island yet?

If so, how did your interrogation conversation go and how long did you hold up the queue in the unventilated corridor with few people wearing masks?

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Ramseyboi said:

Dr doom has spoken, and an MHK who has been at several events recently has the lhergy 

73E9EE91-61D7-498A-96A4-582E9561C0E3.thumb.jpeg.3e6b8753a5844779d9f56b2544f10888.jpeg

Why is she so desperate to keep herself relevant? Surely she should be desperate to get back to the day job, which she repeatedly tells us she is so busy with and had no desire to put aside, until last year elevated her status. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

It was quite an edgy sign off in the 70’s. Now, not so much. I’m not surprised RC uses it, but Tim Glover? It’s a bit too vicar with the guitar being ‘trendy’’ for me. 

Almost as annoying as people who sign off every sentence/e-mail/message with 'Stay Safe.' How has this even become an acceptable way to end any correspondance?

4 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Most people do things because they’re doing the right thing for them and for others. Perhaps, rather than being ‘desperate’ (really?) to remain relevant, she is just sharing her professional opinion with those who choose to read all opinions available? 

We get bombarded with this information relentlessly on every available form of media. There probably isn't a person left alive now that doesn't know that LFT's are unreliable and that if you are symptomatic then a PCR test would be a more accurate indicator.

13 minutes ago, Danoo said:

Why is she so desperate to keep herself relevant? Surely she should be desperate to get back to the day job, which she repeatedly tells us she is so busy with and had no desire to put aside, until last year elevated her status. 

If you think sending out the occasional tweet amounts to a 'day job', that probably says more about you than Dr Glover.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Zarley said:

Are you back on-island yet?

If so, how did your interrogation conversation go and how long did you hold up the queue in the unventilated corridor with few people wearing masks?

@Zarley Unavoidably slipped to Friday when hopefully it should be busier!

6 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Only if you choose to do so. It appears that you are choosing just that and now you’re whining about it?

I’m not bombarded with information relentlessly because I choose my mental well being over being relentlessly bombarded.

Be more like me. 😊

I was referring to the people who consume such rubbish. I only get exposure to it via a vital outlet such as Manxforums.

Edited by Danoo

34 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

And the only emails I get are from the MUA and Manx Gas, neither of whom seem to give a shit about my personal safety. 

They tell you not to have an electric heater balanced on the edge of your bath and not to smoke around a gas leak don't they? 

• Haha 1