IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

3 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I am literally standing in M&S now and it’s about 60%. Really people need to be focusing on facts not trying to spread fake news.

Says the fake news spreader 😂Strange how only you and Ramsey say there’s only a few wearing masks & everyone else reports 90% +

Edited by Banker

9 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Really people need to be focusing on facts not trying to spread fake news.

The problem is there are few "facts" to be had atm. Which naturally leads to lots of (probably misinformed) speculation...

Watching that nice Andrew Marr it seems we won't get any useful data for about two weeks.

Wait and see mode...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I am literally standing in M&S now and it’s about 60%. Really people need to be focusing on facts not trying to spread fake news.

Alf is on the ball about working together until the science familiarises with this variant, what we can expect and how best to deal with it, hence the 2-3 weeks interim period...

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/community-must-work-together-over-new-covid-measures/

Whose side are you and the rest of the club on..? 

• Like 1

Onchan Coop…all wearing.  Onchan Shoprite 95% wearing about 12 noon.   If the retail trade are worried they should be proactive and enforce mask wearing this would encourage customers to spend time in the shops not just straight in and out.    It is within the firms rights to refuse entry to anyone they do not have to give a reason.    There are very few people who cannot wear masks a member of my family suffers from asthma really badly and they have to wear a mask because of their occupation.    There are nurses who have to wear masks that have conditions affecting their breathing.   A lot of posers who do not want to wear masks take advantage of this fallacy. Ask a doctor I did and she said very few of her patients would have difficulty breathing wearing a mask.    It should be mandatory in shops as it is in the UK.

• Like 4