IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I remembered it. It wasn’t that long ago

And is still true.

I am genuinely astounded that someone remembers other posters posts on here in detail like that.

I just read and comment when I have spare time or want to ask a question.  I don’t even tend to clock the posters name unless others keep flagging it up.

Your life sounds a bit empty 

24 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Did you remember that or search it?

Either way it might be the saddest insight to someone’s Saturday evening I have ever had 😂

And here you are on a Saturday night on an Internet forum asking  people you don’t know how you might catch out an employee who you suspect of swinging the lead.

Perfectly normal behaviour I would say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

And here you are on a Saturday night on an Internet forum asking  people you don’t know how you might catch out an employee who you suspect of swinging the lead.

I have worn the Mrs out. 

4 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Who is this?  Is it a sad person who memorises other people’s posts and creates actual real life personas in their head?

Just now, Ramseyboi said:

I have worn the Mrs out. 

Who is this?  Is it a sad person who memorises other people’s posts and creates actual real life personas in their head?

No I just recalled one of your previous posts extolling how your employees were all just one big happy family.

I really don’t understand your bit about creating real life personas in my head though. 

But I can see how your Mrs may be worn out!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ramseyboi said:

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can check the serial number of a lateral flow test to see where it was issued and the status of any result?

Er, the LFTs don't report their own results via magic.

Just ask for the PCR result. The employee should be getting one anyway if they've had a positive LFT.

As for faking LFTs, it's anything suitably acidic so far as I know. Damages the reagents.

9 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Er, the LFTs don't report their own results via magic.

Just ask for the PCR result. The employee should be getting one anyway if they've had a positive LFT.

As for faking LFTs, it's anything suitably acidic so far as I know. Damages the reagents.

Do you have to legally do a pcr now?  I didn’t think you did but maybe I am wrong?

I am fully aware that an LFT won’t magically report a result, but simply wondered if there was a way of checking which serial numbers had already been reported as positive.

3 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Do you have to legally do a pcr now?  I didn’t think you did but maybe I am wrong?

I am fully aware that an LFT won’t magically report a result, but simply wondered if there was a way of checking which serial numbers had already been reported as positive.

Reported positive to whom though? If you mean via the Govt site, doubt they'd give you access.

Not a legal requirement to have a PCR, but you're "supposed" to.

18 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

We pay full salary for every day someone is off sick and have insurance that covers it if they go over two weeks.

I’m more surprised this is the first time you’ve had a possible chancer then, the Monday Club ruined day 1 sick pay for the vast majority. Every job I’ve had has been day 3 or no sick pay whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

I’m more surprised this is the first time you’ve had a possible chancer then, the Monday Club ruined day 1 sick pay for the vast majority. Every job I’ve had has been day 3 or no sick pay whatsoever.

You need better jobs!

I have never heard of that as an employee or an employer