IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

The worst bit is that you know any day now we're going to have the first confirmed case of Omicron on the island (although the probability is that it's already here) and we're going to see the usual doom and gloom mongers bursting into action once again demanding border closures, lockdowns and whatever else they've dreamt up. 

Inboxes of MHKs will be pinging to life and Facebook will once again be filled with their diatribe and scaremongering. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

I went to my childs nativity yesterday, sat in the hall and all the doors and windows were open. I was sat in a fleece and it was freezing, I felt sorry the kids in their costumes that were pretty thin and if this is what is they are putting up with every day it is no wonder kids are coming home with colds etc. to be honest I am still pretty angry about it but not exactly much you can do about it.

This is a joke though. Absolute lunacy.

25 minutes ago, James Blonde said:

The worst bit is that you know any day now we're going to have the first confirmed case of Omicron on the island (although the probability is that it's already here) and we're going to see the usual doom and gloom mongers bursting into action once again demanding border closures, lockdowns and whatever else they've dreamt up. 

Inboxes of MHKs will be pinging to life and Facebook will once again be filled with their diatribe and scaremongering. 

Why isn't there a yawn emoji for this site? 

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

ok take away colds then but my point stands sitting in freezing conditions all day isn't good

On the bright side: At least when they turn into grumpy middle aged people they will have their own hardship narrative with which to castigate future young. A tale of how hard they had it - because for a few weeks they had to have the windows open. They will probably remember it as always being like that.

My school used to get fumigated in the winter - or something like that. I wonder whether anyone else remembers that stuff. Probably some kind of awful chemical.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1