IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

28 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

The only time I bow to peer pressure is when I put one on, which is anytime I think it will make others feel more comfortable.

So you're bowing to peer-pressure when you don your mask? And that's only when everyone else is wearing one...

You're not thinking this through...

18 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Attention seeking??!! 😂

Its called having an opinion and backing it up with real life experiences. How is that attention-seeking..?

The only thing you're interested in is your own opinion. Your high self-regard means that you rarely spend any time reading links that others post, and sometimes it's obvious that you don't read your own links. 😄

There's definitely something of the vulnerable narcissist about you, to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ramseyboi said:

It’s a small number of COViD stress heads posting on the internet to other stress heads.

I only know a handful of people in real life who think like you all do on the here.  Most are just sick of it and want to live completely normal lives.

I'd love you to be right. I'm sick of it too. I often align with your posts. But you can't just pretend things are not happening. There seems to be a big worry about this thing. Not from the panic merchants but from the experts. I hope they are wrong. I hope you are right.

We should see how this plays out. We shouldnt panic. But we shouldnt just 'crack on'

• Like 4

Been over to the UK this week, very few bothering with masks or distancing over there now. Most I spoke to are done with it all and the general sentiment is that if government officials aren't bothered about COVID then neither are the public it seems. This new variant is only a new variant because we have sought it out. No uptick in illness or deaths so no need for any more mitigations. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Let's see what BoJo has to say at 8pm tonight....

I cannot help thinking that, whatever he says, it will really be about trying to seem like a serious leader at a time when it seems like the wheels have come off.

I do not like to be cynical and hope I am wrong.

Edited by pongo
  • Like 2