IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, joebean said:

It’s interesting but I would wait until the theory is reported in a more reputable/factual media outlet before attaching any merit to it. 

Each to their own, of course. But personally, I regard The Guardian as being one of the few British media outlets with integrity. I don’t read the Daily Bile, or similarly The Telecr*p, especially after their complicity propagating the Brexit scam.       

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

For being one of the thousands of people on island who can’t do their full job from home?

OK then.

30 minutes ago, Zarley said:

No. For shitposting on Manx Forums for hours on end.

It's a wonder you get any work done. 

At 11 posts a day @Ramseyboi is hitting TJ territory, and making about as much sense. It’s become an obsession. Turn it down. Limit your posting.

Moderating team.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, wrighty said:

April last year there was very little available testing, hence fewer cases. Look at the increase in excess deaths however and you’ll see April last year was twice as bad as last winter’s wave. 

Correct. At that time Nightingale hospitals were being set up all over the place for fear of the NHS being overwhelmed. If omicron is really as bad and vaccine evading as we are being lead to believe, and there is fear of the NHS being overwhelmed again, why are they not setting up Nightingale hospitals again? In fact, they are taking more NHS staff out of hospitals to increase booster jabs. It really does not make sense. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ramseyboi said:

I would put money on being below or similar to you and several others over four weeks.

Anyway.  I am hearing reports of more measures being likely and a possible briefing today/tomorrow.  I really hope not.

You sound ridiculous if you believe that. Plus Roxanne  sounds intelligent and has a great sense of humour. 😉

1 hour ago, Ramseyboi said:

I would put money on being below or similar to you and several others over four weeks.

Anyway.  I am hearing reports of more measures being likely and a possible briefing today/tomorrow.  I really hope not.

"A spokesperson says no change in policy is expected". I take that as continuing with a watching brief. There is no reason to push the panic button. Remember Alf hasn't any Covid xmas parties to distract us from.