IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Just now, Ramseyboi said:

Give us a clue.  I vaguely remember something but don’t have your encyclopaedic knowledge of my past posts.  Posting on here is something to kill some spare time, not something I memorise (especially other people posts.  That would be a bit, erm, weird)

Ok Here’s your clue. The discussion was about infidelity and how wrong you thought it was.

You said that it was worse than you defending your Mrs’ honour  by having punched someone in the pub who had said something inappropriate to or about her. 

Im sure if you did a search of your previous posts you could find it.

If it happened as you said I’m sure you wouldn’t need to refer to your past posts. It would be in your memory.

As someone who admits he was wrong or made a mistake perhaps you could do that and we could put this to bed

9 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Give us a clue.  I vaguely remember something but don’t have your encyclopaedic knowledge of my past posts.  Posting on here is something to kill some spare time, not something I memorise (especially other people posts.  That would be a bit, erm, weird)

It was on the HQ is unwell thread.  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Ok Here’s your clue. The discussion was about infidelity and how wrong you thought it was.

You said that it was worse than you defending your Mrs’ honour  by having punched someone in the pub who had said something inappropriate to or about her. 

Im sure if you did a search of your previous posts you could find it.

If it happened as you said I’m sure you wouldn’t need to refer to your past posts. It would be in your memory.

As someone who admits he was wrong or made a mistake perhaps you could do that and we could put this to bed

Ah ok Gladys prompted me and I recall now.

You both need to reread that thread.  Your memories are screwed.

Saying I could understand something is VERY different to having done it.

I am still a bit freaked that people remembered and misinterpreted a post from 3 months ago!! That is properly strange behaviour.

Feel free to admit you were wrong

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Re read your post of October 8th in the “HQ is unwell thread” 
There is no equivocation.

This one? 

“I was explaining  that in my mind someone going off with someone else when married was less defensible than someone else standing up to defend their partner.

Neither are ideal, but getting your end away with someone else while married is disgusting behaviour.

if you disagree and think that infidelity is better than defending a loved one then I don’t know what to say”

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Well you did feign ignorance of having posted that you assaulted someone who you thought was behaving inappropriately to your Mrs

If it was the post I quoted above, then you very clearly owe me an apology for your quoted post.

I have never assaulted anyone (apart from den in 4th year, but he hit me first) and have never posted anything to suggest I have.

I think you might have an issue?

8 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

This one? 

“I was explaining  that in my mind someone going off with someone else when married was less defensible than someone else standing up to defend their partner.

Neither are ideal, but getting your end away with someone else while married is disgusting behaviour.

if you disagree and think that infidelity is better than defending a loved one then I don’t know what to say”

No the one where in your fourth paragraph confirm you have not been unfaithful but have punched someone in the face in your Mrs defence.

Its there in black and white. Let’s leave it at that

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

No the one where in your fourth paragraph confirm you have not been unfaithful but have punched someone in the face in your Mrs defence.

Its there in black and white. Let’s leave it at that

An ok.

Man of my word I made a mistake.  

In my pissed state I read your post as saying I had punched my Mrs.  And absolutely not in any lifetime would that be the case.

I did once about 25 year ago punch a bloke who was being a twat towards my partner at the time.

I don’t regret that.  I would regret not having done it and I wouldn’t want to be a bloke who could say his parter was being abused and he didn’t stand up for her.

I still think that is less of an issue than cheating on someone.  I would rather be the bloke who defended someone than the bloke who cheated behind someone’s back.

So yes I misread the post and I apologise.  

I would still plant one on someone who deliberately upset my good lady.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Ah ok Gladys prompted me and I recall now.

You both need to reread that thread.  Your memories are screwed.

Saying I could understand something is VERY different to having done it.

I am still a bit freaked that people remembered and misinterpreted a post from 3 months ago!! That is properly strange behaviour.

Feel free to admit you were wrong

The reason I remember the argument was it was quite telling, IMHO.   So, rather than say my memory is screwed, it would be nice if you could apologise to me as I was the one having the argument with you. 

My last post on that thread still stands. 

Just now, Gladys said:

The reason I remember the argument was it was quite telling, IMHO.   So, rather than say my memory is screwed, it would be nice if you could apologise to me as I was the one having the argument with you. 

My last post on that thread still stands. 

I apologise.

No issue doing that when I am wrong.

I thought earlier I was being accused of punching a woman.  I wasn’t.  I made a mistake