IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

Maybe the forum needs a special section for silly arguements and petty point making. Leaving specific threads to be about the subject. 

Hey yeah! You might narrow it down to a 3,006 page thread on a specific subject then. Which would make it a really handy resource. 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

Hey yeah! You might narrow it down to a 3,006 page thread on a specific subject then. Which would make it a really handy resource. 

Its good when threads diverge into interesting topics and I have no issue with that. Maybe I am unusual but I find silly squabbles between just 2 people about who said what and when, weeks ago, a bit dull.

Whatever lights you candle I suppose. 

• Like 1

I believe healthy people queueing for a booster ahead of people that need one more  will consist of roughly the same people that camp out then trample over others at the new years sales. For this reason i'm heading down there later armed with rotten veg to hurl at the twats. 

I'd respectfully ask therefore, that anyone in possesion of an appointment should hold their right hand in the air as they approach the venue lest any unfortunate errors are made.  

• Haha 4

Saw health minister saying can’t rule out more restrictions but at last count they had 30k boosted and more today and this week.  

so my question is what is with more restrictions when I though the whole point of boosters was to protect people and make a things less bad.  So if we are all going to be restricted what’s the point of getting the booster?

• Thanks 1