IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 hours ago, WTF said:

on aeroflot 

As a former aeroflot gold card holder, and there can't be many of those west of the Rhine, I have to say that Aeroflot's cabin crew were always excellent and would be able to give some BA cabin crew some lessons in customer service.  Of course, those were on international routes; perhaps the babushkas are allocated to the less glam routes to Novosibirsk and all points east.

5 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Think everyone is doing more testing.

Correct.  People who would have never known they had it are testing and finding out they do have it but hadn't noticed.

Madness.  A few more months hopefully and we will have stopped bothering

I wonder what would happen if government declared an amnesty for restrictions on positives and just asked every single person to test on Friday morning.   What are people guesses at how many positives?  Easily more than 2000 I reckon

2 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Think everyone is also getting more infected. 

Some of that as well.  As long as they are not getting ill and only finding out they have it from a test then its all good.  Just a shame they then have to isolate because if they didn't and people were just allowed to be sensible (no pubs etc) then we would probably have a better idea of actual numbers.

At the moment those who cant isolate either aren't testing or aren't reporting the results

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

As someone who has no idea what the root link showed, I am now completely puzzled. Maybe summation wasn’t what I meant. 😊

Arsey woman with no mask on rants at, hits and spits on a passenger who took his mask off to eat.  Your life is better for not having wasted a couple of minutes watching it.

Interesting video, our little Island gets a mention around 17 minutes in, Tim Spector, in the sum-up thinks we've got it right about isolation and testing.

(Someone may've already posted it, can't be arsed going back over reams of subjective blather and brouhahahahaha 🤔)

Edited by quilp
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Danoo said:

I despair at those who reach for a LFT at the slightest sign of a sniffle.

That's fine. Provided that it becomes unacceptable for anyone to turn up anywhere with a sniffle.

I've always been annoyed by people who take their colds to work/on a flight/to the supermarket etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, pongo said:

That's fine. Provided that it becomes unacceptable for anyone to turn up anywhere with a sniffle.

I've always been annoyed by people who take their colds to work/on a flight/to the supermarket etc.

So you keep telling us. We got it the first time.

• Confused 1