IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

6 minutes ago, traficvanforsale said:

What does a faint positive line mean then? i know its positive but why is it faint?

I would say the intensity of the line maybe has a relationship to the amount of antigen you have picked up. The son in law came back from London texting positive with LFT and PCR. The last 2 LFTs were faint and then gone on the third day. Don't take this as gospel. Just our experience.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Danoo said:

It's also possible just to have a run of the mill, old fashioned cold. They do still exist. No need to keep using an LFT every day you have a slight sniffle. 

Although this is true, what is also true is that of 60% of Covid positive tests are Omicron, 40% are still Delta or other variants. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Although this is true, what is also true is that of 60% of Covid positive tests are Omicron, 40% are still Delta or other variants. 

But as long as you keep doing negative LFTs there is no reason not to go to work.

I had every symptom going and then some and was too ill to leave the house for a couple of days.  Negatives tests everyday and day three back to normal.

Needed the money and don’t have the luxury of putting people back and still getting paid.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

No one knows the facts. You can't identity a variant type from an LFT result. They are estimates based on random sample testing. 

My estimate is that in a couple of weeks nearly all cases will be omicron (or a new milder version, omicron zero or something) and we will be wondering what all the fuss was about.  Can't wait

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

My estimate is that in a couple of weeks nearly all cases will be omicron (or a new milder version, omicron zero or something) and we will be wondering what all the fuss was about.  Can't wait

i can't believe it's not omicron ?  omicron lite ? diet omicron ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nom de plume said:

Zut alors!

Fucking prize nuggets them Frogs

Time Boris was stopping all the bottled water  wine cheese  french cars  and all their other exports from coming in to the UK  in retaliation,  this is just part of Macrons  bid for re election , look at me the strong man of french politics putting all these brits through misery  and Dick waving  !    , when Covid is even more rife in his own country  and millions are not even being tested or have the facilities  or equipment  to test , 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Omobono said:

Time Boris was stopping all the bottled water  wine cheese  french cars  and all their other exports from coming in to the UK  in retaliation,  this is just part of Macrons  bid for re election , look at me the strong man of french politics putting all these brits through misery  and Dick waving  !    , when Covid is even more rife in his own country  and millions are not even being tested or have the facilities  or equipment  to test , 

Well full import controls come into play, except from the RoI, on 1st January 2022, so there may well be an effect on goods imported from France

27 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Said Macron as he drew himself up to his maximum height of 5ft 9in (including the Cuban heels).

He's fast overtaking Boris as one of Europe's fictional comic characters.

He's only taking back control of his borders and stopping unwanted immigrants. Wasn't this what Brexit was all about?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4