IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

11 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

That’s a no then. You rarely test, if at all, so are a bigger risk to others than someone who does and modifies their behaviour accordingly.

Who would have thought it 😂

There you go again, assuming and making things up. My post was as true and accurate as many of yours. 

You have no idea what I do etc so why should I do an LFT if the only reason I have left the house on a given day is to drive to the middle of nowhere to give the dogs a walk as I understand that the risks of doing that are zero. Well zero in respect of Covid, the dog's don't like having their noses and throat swabbed so there is the risk of a gentle nip or scatch. 

3 minutes ago, Lost Login said:

There you go again, assuming and making things up. My post was as true and accurate as many of yours. 

You have no idea what I do etc so why should I do an LFT if the only reason I have left the house on a given day is to drive to the middle of nowhere to give the dogs a walk as I understand that the risks of doing that are zero. Well zero in respect of Covid, the dog's don't like having their noses and throat swabbed so there is the risk of a gentle nip or scatch. 

What if you crash the car - as we as thrown at me this morning?

1 hour ago, Ramseyboi said:

The Swan in Ramsey.  Should be one of the busiest weekends of the year.

Closed.  Beyond a joke when people aren’t actually ill.

Not just The Swan, The Mitre is also temporarily closed as is the Northern Pool Cafe all down to staff illness/staff shortages. The Royal George is also on limited opening hours due to staff shortages.

Any more for any more?

Edited by Annoymouse

52 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

Not just The Swan, The Mitre is also temporarily closed as is the Northern Pool Cafe all down to staff illness/staff shortages. The Royal George is also on limited opening hours due to staff shortages.

Any more for any more?

Apparently the George as well.

The rest will be packed, then closed in a few days.

7 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Apparently the George as well.

The rest will be packed, then closed in a few days.

Well they will be if idiots like you who are positive just ignore the law & spread it around, any caught doing this should be jailed & banned from pubs for 6 months 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well they will be if idiots like you who are positive just ignore the law & spread it around, any caught doing this should be jailed & banned from pubs for 6 months 

Are you hard of thinking?

I have never once said I will be anywhere near a pub, even though I haven’t actually done a positive LFT other than experimenting with a throat swab.  ALL normal nasal LFTs are negative.

If you take a step back and actually think about that - the fact that I voluntarily test every day and am continuing to produce negative results but am voluntarily staying away from other people (other than my own household, who also test everyday unless they aren’t leaving the house) that makes me more responsible than most others.

Actually read that without any bias from previous posts or the fact that it’s me and tell me why I am an idiot?

I assume you also want to make daily testing a legal requirement and jail those who don’t do it (which will be several reading this) as anyone with a brain cell can see that those people are actually a bigger risk than I am - by quite some margin as they have no clue if they have it or not.

Actually read that and digest it rather than jumping to half arsed conclusions again.

10 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

I have never once said I will be anywhere near a pub, even though I haven’t actually done a positive LFT other than experimenting with a throat swab.  ALL normal nasal LFTs are negative.

If you take a step back and actually think about that - the fact that I voluntarily test every day and am continuing to produce negative results but am voluntarily staying away from other people (other than my own household, who also test everyday unless they aren’t leaving the house) that makes me more responsible than most others.

Actually read that without any bias from previous posts or the fact that it’s me and tell me why I am an idiot?

I assume you also want to make daily testing a legal requirement and jail those who don’t do it (which will be several reading this) as anyone with a brain cell can see that those people are actually a bigger risk than I am - by quite some margin as they have no clue if they have it or not.

Actually read that and digest it rather than jumping to half arsed conclusions again.

Give it a rest.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Oh do fuck off - “I haven’t done a positive test except the one that was positive”

Absolute See You Next Tuesday of a man

The north of the Island is a cesspool of idiots - you make Nick Crowe seem like a bastion of intelligence and humility 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Oh do fuck off - “I haven’t done a positive test except the one that was positive”

Absolute See You Next Tuesday of a man

The north of the Island is a cesspool of idiots - you make Nick Crowe seem like a bastion of intelligence and humility 

It’s a valid point.  The only positive test was one that nearly everyone on here yesterday confirmed they aren’t doing.

so, if I am positive and that is how it showed - as other people I had heard of -  then not one of those people posting yesterday or today is actually sure they don’t have it.

I don’t see what is complicated.  If I followed the government guidance there is no reason at all for me to stay away from people, but I am anyway, and not a single person who is out and about today who hasn’t returned negative nasal and throat swabs or a negative PCR this morning is in any position to preach to me.